Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology - PIET
PIET, is complementing the track record of PCE in all terms such as Admission, University Results, Training and Placements. PIET is putting its full potential in all dimensions to generate excellence in academics and in over all development of its students to shape their future in the ever growing field of Engineering. It is acting as center for all major activities of the PGC.
Poornima Group of Colleges (PGC) started its journey about 2 decades ago with the setting up of Poornima College of Engineering in year 2000. PGC came into existence with the aim of promoting quality professional & technical education and today it is the most reputed group engaged in higher and technical education in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Poornima Foundation is promoted by Shanti Education Society (SES) which came into existence in year 1999 by registering under Rajasthan Societies Act. The founder chairman of SES is Shri. Manohar Lal Singhi & founder vice chairman is Late Shri Arun Chandra Singhi. The main objective of SES is to promote Technical & Professional Education in state of Rajasthan with state of art infrastructure and strong academic philosophy. Its secretary, Ar. Shashikant Singhi, who has been a noted practitioner of Architecture and technocrat of repute, presently manages Society and its constituent institutions. Other members of the society are well known professionals.
PIET at a Glance:
1. Aesthetically designed infrastructure
2. Runs four specializations of engineering (CE, ECE, EE & Civil) at UG level
3. Arbuda Convention Center: A Multimedia Auditorium with 500+ seating capacity.
4. Unique Examination Hall with 300+ seating capacity.
5. Krypton: The Entrepreneurship Development Cell to aware the students about ethics of business.
6. Centre for all placement activities of PGC.
7. Collaboration with Wipro for Wipro Mission10X.
8. Three Industries started by PIET students under entrepreneurship named as MADTY
Trips, DIFF THINK Initiatives & SHOPIENO
9. Campus oriented for Techno Managers.
10. IEEE, ISTE and ISLE Student chapters.
11. Organized workshops on various topics like MS-OFFICE Applications, Project Making,
12. Completely Wi-Fi enabled campus.
13. Tie Ups with Industries & Academia.
14. Several projects sponsored by AICTE & DST, Govt. of Rajasthan.
PIET has well structured placement cell, that looks after all the placement activities. Increasing number of Quality placements year over year at PGC has established Poornima brand at corporate and MNC circuit. PGC also gives emphasis on higher studies , government jobs through competitive exams and enrollment to foreign universities for further specialization.
|Number of visiting companies||17|
|Average Salary||4.0 lacs|
|Min Salary||2.0 lacs|
|Max Salary||37.0 lacs|