Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Following scholarships are available on tuition fee:
- Girls Scholarship: All girls are eligible for 10% scholarships.
- Special Region Scholarship: All domicile candidates from J&K and NE states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura) are eligible for 20% scholarship.
- Outstanding Achievement Scholarship: Limited number of candidates having outstanding achievements in the field of sports, culture, bravery and other co-curricular or extra-curricular activities are eligible for up to 20% scholarship.
- Scholarships for students with Bachelor’s degree in engineering: All students who are selected for admission to IILM PGDM, and have secured 60% or more marks in their B.Tech/B.E. are eligible for 20% scholarship.
- Open-merit Scholarships: Limited number of candidates meeting following criteria are eligible for 40% scholarships:
|Examination||Marks / Score for eligibility|
|a) Class XII||80% & Above|
|b) Bachelors degree||B.Tech or B.E. :70% and above B.Sc., BCA, B.Com, B.A. :65% and above|
|c) MAT||Minimum score of 720|
|or CMAT||Minimum score of 360|
|or CAT||75 Percentile & above|
|or XAT||75 Percentile & above|
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Management Colleges in Noida View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of IILM College of Management Studies, Noida
Contact No:+91 120-6002159
Address:18, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201306