Top Class Education Scheme for SC students
1. The Scheme of Top Class Education for SC students has been selected for implementation through NSP.
2. In this regard it is emphasized here that in 2016-17, all proposals of Scholarships under the Scheme, including both fresh & renewal, are to be forwarded to the Department of SJ& E through NSP.
3. For the grant of Scholarship(for fresh batch of students) the procedure to be adopted and the set of instructions may be seen at Annexure - A
4. Candidates are to be selected for grant of Scholarship as per the the slots available to the Institute under the Scheme. The online applications must be forwarded by the Institutes to this Department by 31st October, 2016. No. application for the grant of Scholarship would be entertained without Aadhaar number and the number should also be seeded with the bank account of the beneficiaries.
5. In case of any querriesfrom the ministry, mail can be sent at the following mail ID email@example.com
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Scholarship (Formally Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for ST Students)
The Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) scheme for Scheduled Tribes has been renamed as National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students and is formulated and funded by Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The scheme is open to candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe and are pursuing higher studies such as regular and full time M.Phil and Ph.D degree in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology. There are 750 slots for Scheduled Tribe candidates every year for all the subjects.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi
Contact No:+91 542 2368427 , 6702078 , 2368106
Address:Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India- 221005