Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria for B.E/M.E and MBA
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare.
Students not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW.
- SC/ST students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakh and BC, EBC and Disabled students whose parental income is more than Rs. One Lakh.
- All students pursuing the part time curses and online courses.
- Students admitted under sponsored seas and Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and Disabled Welfare studying the courses offered by Open Universities and Distant Mode.
Stipends for M.E Courses:
No stipend/Scholarship will be paid by the college. However if the Govt. of India/AICTE sanctions and stipend/scholarship, the same will be paid to the respective eligible GATE qualified candidates. When AICTE/Govt. of India sanctioned scholarships are less than the no. of Non-Sponsored GATE qualified candidates, the scholarship will be distributed based on the merit in GATE
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Methodist College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Besides Tajmahal Hotel ,Behind Brand Factory,King Koti Road, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500001.