Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
NIT Andhra Pradesh awards scholarships to the students belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes. The SC/ST Cell of the institute has scholarship schemes for the benefit of these students. Other than this, students of Andhra Pradesh can avail many scholarships provided by the State Government. The schemes are:
Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh:
- The candidate should be belonging to the economically backward minority community of AP.
- The students must be pursuing studies from class 11th to PG Courses.
- The family income of students should be equal to or less than 1 lakh.
- The students must have at least 75% attendance in school or college.
Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh:
- The scholarship is open for Brahmin Community students of Andhra Pradesh only.
- Candidate should be the topper of her/his class.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh:
- Candidate must belong to the Brahmin Community of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family income of the students should be equal to or less than Rs. 3 lakh.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of any other scholarship except the benefits from Archaka Welfare Trust.
- The candidate must have obtained EAMCET rank below 50,000.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in West Godavari View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology, West Godavari
Address:Near Kondruprolu, Tadepalligudam, West Godavari Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Pin code : 534101.