Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Scholarships provide financial aid to needy students and encourage meritorious students to do better. NIT Warangal awards a number of scholarships to its meritorious and needy students to support their education in every way possible.
Institute Merit Scholarship:
- This scholarship is given to the meritorious students of NIT Warangal.
- Students who score more than 9.1 CGPA after the first semester.
- The amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the recipient.
- To avail, this scholarship, the JEE Main rank of a candidate must be less than 2000.
- There are no caste criteria for this scholarship.
TS E- Pass Scholarship:
- Students belonging to OBC/EBC/SC/ST category can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must belong to the Telangana region only.
- Candidates with family income less than 1 lakh have higher chances of getting this scholarship.
- No student is awarded more than one scholarship.
- To ensure the continuity of scholarships, students must clear every exam.
- Students with backlogs will not be considered for further scholarships.
- Students should always keep their caste certificate with them.
- Remember to keep updating caste certificate.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Warangal View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Address:National Institute of Technology Warangal Telangana 506004