Scholarships provide financial aid to needy students and encourage meritorious students to do better. NIT Warangal awards a number of scholarships to its meritorious and needy students to support their education in every way possible.
Institute Merit Scholarship:
- This scholarship is given to the meritorious students of NIT Warangal.
- Students who score more than 9.1 CGPA after the first semester.
- The amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the recipient.
- To avail, this scholarship, the JEE Main rank of a candidate must be less than 2000.
- There are no caste criteria for this scholarship.
TS E- Pass Scholarship:
- Students belonging to OBC/EBC/SC/ST category can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must belong to the Telangana region only.
- Candidates with family income less than 1 lakh have higher chances of getting this scholarship.
- No student is awarded more than one scholarship.
- To ensure the continuity of scholarships, students must clear every exam.
- Students with backlogs will not be considered for further scholarships.
- Students should always keep their caste certificate with them.
- Remember to keep updating caste certificate.