- Manipal University B.Com Important Dates 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Application Process 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Application Fees 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Course Fee 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Syllabus 2022
- Manipal University B.Com Selection Process 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Manipal University, also known as the Manipal Academy of Higher Education ( MAHE) was established in 1953 in Manipal, India. The university is regarded as one of India’s leading academic and research institutions that has been granted Institution of Eminence status by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The University offers various UG, PG and Doctoral & PG Diploma programs. According to the latest estimates, it offers more than 350 programs across 30 disciplines and ranks 7th amongst premier Indian universities.
Manipal University grants admission to its one of the best and most popular courses, 3-year Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), on the basis of the related entrance exam conducted by the university every year. Based upon the scores obtained in the entrance exam and after a successful personal interview, one is able to secure a seat in the desired course.
Manipal University B.Com Important Dates 2022
The complete details with respect to the important dates of Manipal University B.Com admission 2022 are mentioned in the table below. Any change would be notified on the official website.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Commencement of application process
Last date to submit the application form
15th May 2022
Personal interview begins
Commencement of classes
Manipal University B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2022
Given below are the complete eligibility norms that candidates must fulfil to be to get admission to the B.Com course of Manipal University:
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 in Commerce stream from a recognised board.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the 10+2 examination.
- Qualifying marks in relevant B.Com entrance examination.
Manipal University B.Com Application Process 2022
Candidates seeking admission to the B.Com course at Manipal University must have a valid B.Com Entrance Exam score. The application form will be released online by the university on its official website. Applicants looking forward to applying for B.Com at Manipal University can go through the mentioned steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website/ admission portal of Manipal University and register yourself by adding your personal details like name, dob, permanent address, valid email id and valid mobile number.
Step 2: After successful registration, students can easily log in to the official website using credentials generated during registration shared on the candidate’s registered email id.
Step 3: In the next step, the candidate has to log in and provide his/her educational and qualification details. Always provide accurate information to avoid rejection of the application form.
Step 4: Upload all the documents in the prescribed format. Always add verified and relevant documents.
Step 5: The final step requires the student to pay the application fee in order to complete the B.Com course application process. Always take a printout of the receipt and the acknowledgement generated for future references.
Manipal University B.Com Application Fees 2022
The Manipal University B.Com application fees can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application form fees. The B.Com application fee is INR 2,000 and the application form will be considered successfully submitted only after the student has paid the fee.
Manipal University B.Com Course Fee 2022
The table given below highlights the B.Com course fee at Manipal University:
3 Year B.Com (Hons)
Average INR 1,64,000 LPA
Manipal University B.Com Syllabus 2022
The B.Com course is a 3 years programme divided into 6 semesters. The table below showcases the Manipal University B.Com syllabus in detail:
3 Year B.Com (Hons) Curriculum
Manipal University B.Com Selection Process 2022
Given below are the important details regarding the Manipal University B.Com selection process. All candidates aspiring to secure admission to the course this year must be well aware of the entire admission process.
- Entrance Exam: Manipal University offers admission to its B.Com programme on the basis of scores obtained in related B.Com entrance examinations.
- Personal Interview: After the results of the B.Com entrance exam are declared, the shortlisted candidates are called upon for a personal interview.
- Merit List: The final admission to the candidate is based upon the merit list prepared on the basis of B.Com entrance exam results & personal interview results.
- Counselling Process: The shortlisted students then undergo counselling. Admission is only granted after verification of documents, college admission fee payment and availability of seats.
The above mentioned are all the significant details with respect to the B.Com programme that one must be aware of before applying for admission at Manipal University. If you are interested in taking admission to any B.Com course in India, you must fill out the Common Application Form available on our website, so that our counsellors and experts can guide you through the entire admissions process. You can also call us on 1800-572-9877 to get expert guidance.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more such updates!