Admission Open for session 2019
For Admission in Diploma
Thakur Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2019
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:-
The term 'aggregate marks' used here shall mean as follows
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination after March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken into consideration and mentioned on the Mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed Maths/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission.
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit
For ICSE Candidates:-
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1& Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups.
For CBSE Candidates-
The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.?
For CBSE/ICSE Candidates:-
In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorised from the concerned institute /Board.
Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
Any amendments/Acts/Judgements which may be published by Government/Hon. Courts of India from time to time will be applicable to Candidates and Institutes covered under these rules of admission.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Thakur Polytechnic, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-022-28543540 , +91-022-28542481 , +91-022-28547707
Address:Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex,West to Western Express Highway, Kandivli (E), Mumbai - 400 101.