VNIT Nagpur Admissions 2020

Nagpur (Maharashtra) Approved by : AICTE
Get Free Counselling

Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2020.

Till 2012-13, admission to the undergraduate courses offered (B.Tech) at NITs was on the basis of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). From 2013-14 onwards, admission to the undergraduate courses (B.Tech) at VNIT Nagpur has been through JEE Main. UG admissions at VNIT Nagpur for foreign students and NRIs is done through the DASA scheme, which considers SAT scores. 80 per cent of the PG students is given admissions on the basis of GATE, which is conducted by the IITs. The remaining 20 per cent of the students are given admissions on the basis of industry or other research organisation's scholarship.

For B.Arch, B.Tech
For M.Tech

Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2020.

For MSc

Related Questions

I have 85% for Diploma. Will I get lateral entry admission to the Computer Science department at Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology?

-PrathameshUpdated on November 10, 2020 10:16 AM
  • 1 Answer
Diksha Sharma, Student / Alumni

Dear Student,

Yes, you can take lateral entry admission to Computer Science Engineering at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology with your Diploma percentage. However, you also need to appear for the Karnataka DCET entrance exam which is a common entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying for the DCET exam, you will be eligible for direct admission to 2nd year of Computer Science Engineering.

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

READ MORE...

Which branch I can get in VNIT with 98% aggregate from other state?

-vishnu rathoreUpdated on July 17, 2020 12:17 PM
  • 1 Answer
Diksha Sharma, Student / Alumni

Dear Student,

You can get any branch in Engineering as you have a very good score in your qualifying exam.

If you want to know about the complete details for B.Tech admissions, you can read Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) Admission Process 2020 to know about eligibility, selection process, fees, etc.

Some of the Universities provide admission to the program directly on the basis of merit while some also accept admission on the basis of entrance exams. To know about the different entrance exams for B.Tech, you can check List of B.Tech Entrance Exams in India.

If you ...

READ MORE...

Still have questions about VNIT Admissions ? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Explore Nearby Colleges Engineering Colleges in Nagpur

View All Engineering Colleges in Nagpur

Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra

View All Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra

Similar Colleges

Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India

View All Engineering Colleges in India

Contact Details of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

  • Contact No:
    +91-712-2222828 , +91-712-2224123 , +91-712-2231636 , +91-712-2226750 , +91-712-2223710 , +91-712-2236330 , +91-712-2236331 , +91-712-2236332
  • Email ID:
    dr_acd@vnit.ac.in
  • Website:
    http://www.vnit.ac.in
  • Address:
    South Ambazari Rd, Nagpur, Maharashtra, PIN - 440010