Admission Open for session 2019
Two in-campus cafeterias, always bustling with students, faculty and discussions serve you the best hygienically prepared beverages and cuisine. The faculty cafeteria has a capacity of 30 members while the cafeteria of students has a total capacity of around 300. One can experience a chilled out time with other facilities in cafeterias like reprographic, mobile recharging, courier service and a telephone booth
Hostel facility and Gymnasium
Students can enjoy their stay in hostel for both girls and boys situated within the campus. Airy rooms equipped with adequate furniture, air coolers, attached washrooms and geysers; make their stay comfortable and full of life. The boys’ hostel has 108 rooms while the girls’ hostel has 54 rooms. Hostels are provided with additional facilities like internet, indoor sports and indoor gymnasium. One can also avail transport facility in case of emergency medical needs. Special Nepalese & Bhutanese Food is being provided in the hostel.
ACET houses a fleet of 38 comfortable buses that offers pick and drop facility to students and staPPT’s (Pre Placement Talk) • Guest Lectures Students Presentations Conference Hall Capacity : 60 members at a time, Audio/Visual arrangement and well furnished Used for : Core Group Meetings Staff Meetings Weekly Meetings about Placement with Students Dispensary Offering free medical facility within the campus of ACET, a dispensary gives you access to a doctor who iff from all corners of Amritsar, Dhariwal, Gurdaspur, Batala, Beas, TarnTaran, Mehta, Rayya etc. Ensuring a safe and joyful ride, the high quality buses make everyday travel a comfortable experience, Senior faculty at ACET are provided with cars for daily travels.
Facilitating a crucial aspect for students, staff and parents, the exclusive bank facility assists parents to avail educational loan and other facilities without any hassle. A supportive staff of ACET extends complete assistance to parents in solving any issues regarding banking.
- No. of Internet Labs: 03
- Computers with Internet access: 70
- Internet Bandwidth: 15 Mbps
Shri Guru Ramdass Auditorium
- Capacity : 1300 members.
- Equipped with proper lights, sound system & air conditioned
- College functions on different occasions
Capacity: 200 people at a time, Audio Visual arrangement and Fully Air conditioned.
- PPT’s (Pre Placement Talk) • Guest Lectures Students Presentations
- Capacity : 60 members at a time, Audio/Visual arrangement and well furnished
- Used for : Core Group Meetings Staff Meetings Weekly Meetings about Placement with Students Dispensary Offering free medical facility within the campus of ACET, a dispensary gives you access to a doctor who is available on all week days from 9.00pm to 7.00 pm. We have also signed MOUs with many prestigious hospitals in the city.
Sanitation and Hygiene
ACET believes in maintaining high level of sanitation and hygiene within the campus and also around it. It possesses three power operated floor cleaners and has set up a maintenance committee for constant sanitation check. The sewerage water that goes outside the campus is treated before disposing off, as a responsible institution.
Power Backup System
- 24X7 Uninterrupted Power supply is available in campus with the help of two gensets.
- Genset 1 : 250 KVA
- Genset 2 : 400 KVA
Area 13 Acres
Sports Grounds 3
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
ACET Robo Cell (A.R.C)” which is a group of young robotics enthusiasts who work in connivance at the Robolab
The Robolab consists of the following sections:
1. Electronics Technology Section:
It comprises of:
- Microcontroller Section: 1. Atmega 8, Atmega 16, A
- tmega 128 development platforms
- Battery and power supply section.
- Sensors section: The Robolab has around 12 different varieties of highly advanced sensors used for Robotics applications.
- Soldering Station for the manufacturing of the circuits and testing the same.
- Electronic actuator section: various types of motor drivers used in robotics applications.
2. Mechanical technology section:
- Workbench for fabrication of robots
- Tools and instrumentation section.
3. Pneumatics Technology Section
4. Study/ research platforms (robots) – 4
- FIRO – The Fire detector and extinguisher robot
- JCBian – Pneumatically actuated backhoe loader.
- MARSian – Model of Mars Rover robot sent on Mars by NASA
- OMIBO – Omni wheel robotic platform.
5. Training Section:
- A 42-hour intense training program to a group of 30 students.
- This special training was delivered over a period of two weeks.
- The trained students have been running the lab since.
- Every year, new students are inducted in the lab by the old members of the lab and it is made sure that the knowledge and the work done by the previous batches are passed on to the nest batches.
Admission Open 2019