Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- In 2006, Cleveland State University completed its state-of-the-art student Recreation Center, and a renovation of Parker Hannifan Hall for the College of Graduate Studies.
- To make the campus more amenable to residence and increase the number of students living on campus by building thousands of housing units, anchored by a new dormitory, Fenn Tower, a reuse of the school's most historic building.
- Fenn Tower formerly housed what was at one time the longest Foucault pendulum in the world.
- In 2011, the new Euclid Commons dorms complex, which features apartment-style living for CSU students, opened.
- In 2012, CSU opened the Galleries At CSU on Euclid Avenue.
- Also in 2012, Cleveland State University partnered with the South China University of Technology allowing students to complete their education and receive joint degrees.
- Eight colleges, including Business, Education and Human Services, Engineering, Graduate Studies, Law, Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Sciences and Health Profession, and Urban Affairs. The Division of Continuing Education offers noncredit courses to thousands of students each year. Project 60 offers free classes to senior citizens.
Area 85 Acres
Total Students 17730
Hostel Facility True
Interested in this college?