Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Library, an indoor pool and sauna, athletics facilities and a fully functioning spa
- On the Toronto public transit line
- Nearby Toronto attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- A variety of eating establishments, a pub, and a student-run fine dining restaurant The Arboretum, a beautiful 100-acre park
- Varsity and intramural leagues
- The Centre for Trades and Technology (just up the street), featuring two full-sized townhomes and dedicated labs for construction, home renovation, plumbing, electrical, woodworking and cabinetmaking programs
- The nearby Transportation Training Centre, offering programs for DZ and AZ truck licenses
Total Students 27000
Hostel Facility True
Interested in this college?