The KVT Polytechnic library was started in the year 1983 with a small collection of 63 books which was administered by Sri C V Venkatarayappa founder & chairman Sri KV and PE Trust, Chickballapur. Initially the library was housed in one portion of the college building and later it was shifted to the present new building which was opened in Dec-2009 by Smt CV Kamalamma, chief patron and Sri KV Naveen kiran Chairman, Sri KV and PE Trust Chickballapur. The plinth area of the library building is about 1572 sq ft in which 400 sq ft is occupied by the stack area 1172 sq ft is reader’s area. The Library has reading hall with a seating capacity for 40 users at a time. The Library serves the information as per the needs of the students, teaching faculty and non- teaching staff .The borrowers will be numbering around 560 students from 5 Department.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place