- RGUKT is a fully residential environment.
- As a fully residential program, all students will stay on the campus. The program is intensive and runs for 3 semesters of 16 weeks of 6 days a week each. Only 6 weeks of vacation is permitted: 1 week in Dasara, 1 week during Sankranthi and four weeks in summer. While the program appears intensive, it is also designed to help absorption by making students apply concepts right-then-and-there in class.
- All education is mediated through the use of Information and Communication technologies. The academic complex is being connected by high speed LAN which extends to each student's desk and a laptop is provided to each student right from his or her first year. Each class of about 50 students will have mentors who will conduct a discourse and discussion around a prerecorded expert lecture. The best part of this learning paradigm is that students will have time in these class sessions to receive the lecture, ask questions, discuss with the help of mentors and apply the concepts to problem solving. A good student would have no homework!
- To keep up with this program and life in general, time is set apart for physical fitness activities. During the first two years all students would attend physical training and exercise each morning and participate in sports in the evening. The daily academic program will consist of 4 periods of just less than 2 hours duration each from 8 AM to 4PM with a lunch break. During the evening after dinner, there will be programs in soft skills, reading classics, and viewing selected movie programs from 7.30PM to 10.30PM. This will be a more relaxing and a quiet learnin Library is exposed to vast knowledge on various disciplines through electronic resources. The Library is well developed to meet the needs of the students and the faculty. Video Recordings are prepared in well established studios within RGUKT. Students have open access to the Library to make use of Books. Online resources also produced by the RGUKT to serve the needs of students.g time. Students get to explore their talents in art, drama and music as well. Subsequent year will offer greater flexibility in individual daily schedule.
- Separate and secure hostel facilities will be provided for girls and boys. Food and dining facilities will be according to modern standards.
Sports & Games
RGUKT provides facilities for both indoor games such as caroms and chess and outdoor games such as volleyball and basketball. Swimming pool facility will be made soon. It is anticipated to hold Inter-campus competitions will also be held.
To cater to the needs of students, there is a general store, a canteen, a salon and a beauty parlor in every hostel. Students can make use of these services at a reasonable price.
Buit up area 0 Acres
Sports Grounds 3
Hostel Facility True
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- post off.
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
The Institute has a fully functional NSS with 5 units and participation of around 1100 students. In the previous year, NSS units conducted awareness programs in adopted villages, organized Blood Donation camps, organized Vanmahotsavam week amongst a plethora of items to list from.
"The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Further, it aims at creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. Needless to say, the NCC also provides an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces."