Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Colorado State University (CSU) is situated in Fort Collins in Colorado state of USA. Established in 1870, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Colorado State University (CSU). RAMS, Fort Collins offers 11 courses across 8 streams namely Management, Engineering, Commerce & Banking, Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Hotel Management, Science and across 9 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc, BHM, B.Des.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Top Courses & Fees
BA 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 19 Lacs
B.Com 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 19 Lacs
BSc 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 19 Lacs
BHM 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 19 Lacs
B.Des 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 19 Lacs
BMS 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 17.5 Lacs
B.Tech 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 17.5 Lacs
M.Tech 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 17.2 Lacs
MBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 15.8 Lacs
RAMS, Fort Collins Placement
- All incoming students are expected to learn about the placement procedures for Mathematics, Composition, Chemistry, and Foreign Language (French, German, Spanish) classes prior to attending their Ram Orientation session. CSU placement procedures are designed to place students into courses consistent with their preparation; they are not a condition for admission to Colorado State ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- National Awards
- Academy of Surgical Research Jacob Markowitz Award
- Nomination Deadline: Not Available
- Research Area: Experimental Surgery
- Past Winners: C. Wayne McIlwraith 2013
- AAAS Philip Hauge Abelson Award
- Nomination Deadline: September 1
- Research Areas: Science and Engineering
- Award: $5,000, commemorative medallion, travel reimbursement
- American Chemical Society National Awards
- Nomination Deadline: November 1
- Research Areas: Various Chemical Disciplines
- Award: $3,000-$10,000, plus additional funds for travel to meeting
- Past Winners: Robert M. Williams, 2011 Ernest Guenther Award in Chemistry of Natural Products
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (ACLAM) Comparative Medicine Scientist Award
- Research Area: ACLAM’s highest award for scientific achievement for outstanding contributions (research publications, reviews, book chapters, lectures) in comparative medicine.
- Award: Plaque presented during ACLAM Forum at Awards Dinner.
Contact Details of Colorado State University (CSU), Fort Collins
Contact No:(970) 491-6909
Address:Fort Collins, CO 80523, United States