Nobel Laureates delivered lectures at Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar as part of Nobel Prize Series 2017 on January 11, 2017.
IIT Gandhinagar saw a growth in the number of companies visiting the campus at placements 2016. About 80 companies participated in the institute’s placement drive.
The Indian Army has signed an agreement with IIT Gandhinagar to carry forward research activities on the problems faced by Indian Army and to find out solutions.
IIT Gandhinagar has declared its admission process for admission to the Master of Science (MSc) programme. All aspirants must apply before January 27, 2017.
For this purpose, DRDO will finance Rs. 400 crore to IIT-B & IIT-M.
With the appointment of Professor P Sheshu of IIT Mumbai as the new director of IIT Dharwad, the institute has got its full-time director.
Prof. Ravi Poovaiah, Project Investigator, explained that the speciality of the app is that it takes emotions with the help of expressive buttons.
Vinod Gupta is the ex-CEO of leading American companies like Infofree.com, infoGROUP and DatabaseUSA.com and has contributed 90, 000$ to IIT Kharagpur for developmental activities.
CoEP organised its second edition of the Industry Academia Conclave with the aim of facilitating direct interaction between students and industry stalwarts.
If the engineering colleges of Maharashtra fail to achieve 30% admissions of the total approved seats for at least 5 consecutive years, AICTE will deny the fresh approval of accreditation.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- To shape IIT Gandhinagar into an exicting place for learning, teaching and research.
- To establish the process of learning that is free,fullfilling and an enjoyable experience.
- To provide an enabling enviornment to nature critical and creative minds, and to propel them to greater heights of excellence in their prsuits.
- To create a vibrant atmosphere that breeds front runner innovators, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, academicians and thinkers of tomorrow.
- To provide opportunity for students to learn from wherever, however and whatever they chose to study.
- To make IIT Gandhinagar the prefered destination for future generations of students, staff and faculty.
IIT Gandhinagar, as an institution for higher learning in science, technology and related fields, aspieres to develop top notch scientists, engineers, leaders and entrepreneurs to meet the need of the soicety- now and in the future. Furthore more, in this land of Gandhiji, with his spirit of high work ethic and service to the society, IIT Gandhinagar seeks to undertake ground breaking research, and develop breakthrough product that will improve everyday lives of our communities.