A team of students and faculty of Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar visited Indian Army camps in Gujarat and Rajasthan between February 4 and 8, 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar will soon set up a Common Research and Technology Development Hub or CRTDH on chemical processes.
Nobel Laureates delivered lectures at Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar as part of Nobel Prize Series 2017 on January 11, 2017.
IIT Gandhinagar saw a growth in the number of companies visiting the campus at placements 2016. About 80 companies participated in the institute’s placement drive.
IIMT Group of colleges invite applications for admissions to its B.Tech programmes for the next academic year 2017-18.
Candidates who need to change their Aadhaar related details in JEE Main 2017 application form can now make the corrections. The correction facility has been provided by CBSE.
Three-member team from SRM University has won the IESA Hackathon - Vision Summit 2017 held at The Leela Palace in Bangalore on February 21 and 22, 2017.
VIT University announced that the deadline to submit online applications for VITEEE 2017 examination has been extended.
The applicants need to submit the printout of the online application form along with necessary documents.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- To shape IIT Gandhinagar into an exicting place for learning, teaching and research.
- To establish the process of learning that is free,fullfilling and an enjoyable experience.
- To provide an enabling enviornment to nature critical and creative minds, and to propel them to greater heights of excellence in their prsuits.
- To create a vibrant atmosphere that breeds front runner innovators, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, academicians and thinkers of tomorrow.
- To provide opportunity for students to learn from wherever, however and whatever they chose to study.
- To make IIT Gandhinagar the prefered destination for future generations of students, staff and faculty.
IIT Gandhinagar, as an institution for higher learning in science, technology and related fields, aspieres to develop top notch scientists, engineers, leaders and entrepreneurs to meet the need of the soicety- now and in the future. Furthore more, in this land of Gandhiji, with his spirit of high work ethic and service to the society, IIT Gandhinagar seeks to undertake ground breaking research, and develop breakthrough product that will improve everyday lives of our communities.