A voluntary team of B.Tech students from IIT Gandhinagar have been helping the poor parents of students to get enrolled in schools under the Right to Education (RTE).
A team of students and faculty of Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar visited Indian Army camps in Gujarat and Rajasthan between February 4 and 8, 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar will soon set up a Common Research and Technology Development Hub or CRTDH on chemical processes.
Nobel Laureates delivered lectures at Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar as part of Nobel Prize Series 2017 on January 11, 2017.
This year, there will be no offline examination for AP-EAMCET. All the candidates who have applied for the entrance examination have to take an online test.
The research project is being funded by International Development Research Centre, Canada for developing the filter and water analysis kit.
Vice-Chancellor of Mumbai University, Mr. Sanjay Deshmukh revealed that the annual intake of Aeronautical Engineering course is 60 and the course will begin from July 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has opened its gates for admission to it B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
The HRD Minister (State) indicated that all the centrally funded technical institutes that take part in joint counseling need to review the position of vacant seats in the last three years.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- To shape IIT Gandhinagar into an exicting place for learning, teaching and research.
- To establish the process of learning that is free,fullfilling and an enjoyable experience.
- To provide an enabling enviornment to nature critical and creative minds, and to propel them to greater heights of excellence in their prsuits.
- To create a vibrant atmosphere that breeds front runner innovators, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, academicians and thinkers of tomorrow.
- To provide opportunity for students to learn from wherever, however and whatever they chose to study.
- To make IIT Gandhinagar the prefered destination for future generations of students, staff and faculty.
IIT Gandhinagar, as an institution for higher learning in science, technology and related fields, aspieres to develop top notch scientists, engineers, leaders and entrepreneurs to meet the need of the soicety- now and in the future. Furthore more, in this land of Gandhiji, with his spirit of high work ethic and service to the society, IIT Gandhinagar seeks to undertake ground breaking research, and develop breakthrough product that will improve everyday lives of our communities.