West Bengal Assembly passed the St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata Bill 2016 as to encourage private investment
A district consumer forum of Delhi has dismissed his plea against the prestigious St Stephen’s College for the refund of his tuition fee.
The candidates need to note that the admission will be confirmed only after depositing the admission fee.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
To promote a society based on love, freedom, liberty, justice, equality and fraternity.
- To become a centre of excellence in Higher Education;
- To excel in all areas of teaching-learning, research, outreach and consultancy;
- To contribute to the creation of knowledge and to search for the meaning of life;
- To provide education that qualifies as international class for our students;
- To be a bridge between the rural-urban divide, taking the benefits of education to the poor and the marginalized, aiming at their empowerment;
- To ensure access to and equity in higher educational opportunity to all deserving and meritorious students with a preferential option for the poor and marginalized, irrespective of caste and creed;
- To inspire and challenge all segments of the college to raise the realm of good to great to greater, through continuous quality assessment;
- To offer subjects for competence building and motivate / animate a work force imbued with human values;
- To become a home of culture and to consciously promote communal harmony and cultural integration to create an atmosphere of dialogue in the campus;
- To promote academic exchange and academia-industry interfacing, taking advantage of the latest technology;
- To develop application-oriented courses, with the necessary inputs of values, with a view to produce all-round development of persons;
- To form young men and women of competence, commitment, conscience and compassion;
- To contribute to the well-being of the nation without counting the cost; in the spirit of NIHIL ULTRA (Nothing Beyond), the motto of St. Xavier's.