This year, there will be no offline examination for AP-EAMCET. All the candidates who have applied for the entrance examination have to take an online test.
The research project is being funded by International Development Research Centre, Canada for developing the filter and water analysis kit.
Vice-Chancellor of Mumbai University, Mr. Sanjay Deshmukh revealed that the annual intake of Aeronautical Engineering course is 60 and the course will begin from July 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has opened its gates for admission to it B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
The HRD Minister (State) indicated that all the centrally funded technical institutes that take part in joint counseling need to review the position of vacant seats in the last three years.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Strive to develop an institution of excellence in technical education & research to produce skilled and trained manpower of the highest quality Imbibing traditional cultural values to meet the growing technological & socioeconomic needs of our nation & the world at large.
- To develop high quality technical education institution with emphasis on technical academic excellence, innovative research & development programmes with core human values.
- To develop a unique culture that instills responsibility and accountability in partnership with various stakeholders such as parents, society, business and education community,
- To develop the potential of human resources to meet the requirements of cutting edge technology.
- To instill discipline in students and make them technologically superior and ethically strong
- To prepare all students for successful careers based on Strong Moral & Ethical Foundation.
- To enable the students to develop their own abilities & talents in order to discover their teaming potential to the fullest under the privilege guidance of highly qualified and dedicated faculty
- To create a work culture where teacher enjoys facilitation and learner enjoys learning for Research & Development as well as takes initiatives
Core Values :
- Honesty & Integrity : We are committed to promoting the highest standards of honesty and integrity to ensure that all members of the community recognize the inherent benefits of living these ideals and to guarantee that academic performance is evaluated reliably and rewarded fairly.
- Mutual Respect : We are committed to fostering an environment in which every member of the community nurtures the spirit of trust, teamwork, openness, and respect that is necessary to embrace and fully capitalize on our professional community.
- Pursuit of Excellence : We are committed to creating an environment where all members of the community pursue the highest possible level of academic performance and personal development for themselves and other members of the community.
- Personal Accountability : We are committed to fostering an environment where every member of the community understands and accepts responsibility for upholding and reinforcing our values.
- Synergy through Team work : We focused on four necessary traits in order to become synergistic and succeed: A clear team purpose, solid communication, empowerment so the team can lead themselves, and finally make sure there is a commitment to the goal.
- Equality :We are committed to creating an institution and a society where everyone is appreciated and judged based on their contributions and performance rather than gender, race, religion, physical abilities, sexual identity, or socio-economic condition. Through the work of this institution, we will both create awareness of, and work to eliminate, individual and institutional racism