Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The college has a separate Training and Placement Cell, under Training and Placement Officer. The cell also comprises of a group of students of final year. The cell also acts as a coordinator for the Industrial Training and Placement of pre-final and final year students. This cell arranges Industrial Training programme of about 4/6 weeks for the Second year and pre-final year students immediately after the completion of their even semester examination. The Training and Placement Cell also guides and helps the final year students in securing jobs commensurate with their knowledge and achievements, by organizing campus interviews and exploring various avenues for their placement. The cell extends all possible help and provides all available infrastructure facilities to the organisations and their respective officials conducting campus interviews in the college campus.
Training & Placement Activites
- Prepare, Maintain & Update Database in respect of all students of Pre-Final and Final Year UG & PG Courses run by the College.
- Organize pre-placement training to all the Under & PG students in their pre-final year. For this, top professional agencies are engaged to train the students in having their technical, analytical and soft skills.
- To help the students in preparing their Curriculam Vitae.
- With the assistance of faculty members and student co-ordinators – organize the logistic support to the companies who visit the College for placements by assisting them in conducting of Presentation, Testing, Group Discussions and Interviews.
- Offer letters received from the Companies are handed over to the selected candidates and communicate joining instructions etc. to them.
- Assist the Companies to organize Campus Connect Programmes and Workshops for the benefit of the students.
- Placement Office also co-ordinates and helps the students to secure project work/dissertation work in reputed companies.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Haryana View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Palwal View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Applied College of Management & Engineering, Palwal
Contact No:+91-9729026730 , +91-9996781839
Address:72 Km Stone, NH-2, Delhi Mathura Road, Mitrol, Palwal, Haryana India- 121105