Admission Open for session 2019
There placement process begins from the IInd year for students enrolled in B.Tech. program and from Ist year for students enrolled in Master's programs. They begin by grooming and preparing them for plaements. The activities that take place are:
- Personality Development Programs
- Resume Writing Workshops
- Mock Interviews and Group Discussions
- Summer Training
- Pre-placement talks on communication skills and public speaking
- Industrial tours from corporates like EMC2 so that students can choose how to work together for their mutual benefit
- Special programs such as workshops, seminars and students-corporate conferences on campus
- Training programs like SCJP and MSSQL in association with NIIT and information storage management with EMC2
- Industry Institute alliances on campus like Expert Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We strongly recomment our trained students to be professionally certified at the Prometric Testing center on campus before entering the corporate world in order to brighten their prospects for better job opportunities.
With a vision of creating the industry leaders of tomorrow, HI-TECH has collaborated with Advait Life Education Pvt. Ltd. In order to nurture skills in the students that are important for them to excel & effectively face challenges of the corporate world. Modules related to communication skills, self management, logical and analytical powers and polishing up for interviews have been designed and successfully implemented.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ghaziabad
Address:26th Km. Mile Stone,Delhi - Hapur Bypass,NH-24, PO-Adhyatmik Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201015