Indian Institute of Management (IIMA) Ahmedabad Placements
Placements Stats for All Degrees
Final placements happen during the last term of the graduating year. A formidable array of the best companies in India and the world visit the campus year after year searching for the best talent. Having reached key positions in top corporates worldwide, the Institute's alumni help build a sustainable competitive advantage for organizations that choose to recruit students from our campus. Over the years, the market for the Institute's graduates has remained bullish, as freshly placed recruits continue to deliver on their promises. At the same time, the average work experience has been going up with every batch which was reflected in the choice of diverse profiles that IIMA students opted for during the Final Placements last year.
IIMA has decided to move away from a day-based system to a cohort-based system. The new system is designed with the stated objective of providing a better student-recruiter fit. The process, along with many other changes in the design, allows recruiters to evaluate students over a longer duration while giving them more time to delve into the various career options.
- Companies are encouraged to visit the campus for the placement process which includes the pre-placement talk and the interviews.
- Unless explicit permission has been provided by the Placement Committee, participants are restricted from approaching companies directly for individual placements. Companies are requested to interact either through a member of the Placement Committee or the designated Relationship Manager
- PGPX participants are allowed two confirmed offers through the placement process
- PGPX students have substantial work experience and have been inducted through a rigorous selection process. We therefore follow a grade and GMAT score non-disclosure policy
Campus Visit Policy
- Companies may visit the institute before the scheduled placement days to conduct industry talks and discussions. Following guidelines shall be applicable in this context:
- Any on-campus activity which is not a part of regular academic curriculum is defined as company-participant interaction. Companies can conduct a maximum of two interactions for PGPX (slot for interaction will be assigned on a first come first served basis)
- All campus activity must be scheduled in conjunction with the Relationship Manager, PGPX. The pre-placement talk can be scheduled anytime before the placement window. Alternatively, the pre-placement talk can be scheduled prior to the interviews during the placement process
- Guest lectures during Confluence (the International Business School festival) or Insight (the National Marketing Fair), and interaction as part of the Forum for Industrial Interaction (FII) do not count as company-participant participation for the purposes of the Placement process
Indian Institute of Management
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Address:Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur, Ahmedabad Gujarat India