Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
MICA formerly Known as Mudra Institute Of Communication, Ahmedabad, was established in 1991. The college is situated at Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058, Gujarat, India and is approved by AICTE. MICA, Ahmedabad was awarded as one of the “The Economic Times Best Education Brands 2017” and also with some other awards like “All India Mahindra War Room finals for the 2nd consecutive year” in 2016. Till now the college has collaborated with many international organisations like Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Sankt Augustin, Germany, University of Southern Denmark, University of Tampere, Finland, ESCEM School of Business & Management, France and Queensland University of Technology, Australia. MICA allows the students to exchange with these international collaborated universities. The college was established with a mission of “To develop empathetic leaders and thinkers who are creative and adaptive problem-solvers for a rapidly changing world”.
Currently MICA, Ahmedabad offers a two-year degree program, Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) which is accredited by AICTE and NBA. The students who are opting for this course will have to pass Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. It is mandatory to have scores of GMAT and CAT while applying for a particular course. An admission test will be conducted by MICAT as a part of admission test which will examine students on the basis of logical reasoning, written communication skills, convergent & divergent thinking, creative potential and analytical and verbal ability. Group Discussions and Personal Interview will then be conducted by the college for the selected students. MICA also offers the scholarship to the students who need financial help.
The Placement cell of MICA, Ahmedabad prepare their students to become a great asset to their belonging organisations. From the past many years, the placement cell is working so hard in producing some quality managers in the field of management. Also, the placement cell shares the profiles of their students with companies depending on the sector in which the students is interested. Many MNC’c organises a workshop at the college campus and recruits students for summer as well as final placement. The placement process includes Sharing of profiles with companies, conducting pre-placement talks, Short listing students, Group Discussions, Tests and Interviews. In 2017, the highest stipend offered to students was INR 2.4 lakhs, and the average was INR 59,630. The college achieved 100% placement. Also, the highest package offered to the students was INR 12,30,000(Domestic) and INR 35,27,370(International) in 2018. Recruiters like Amazon, Amul, Future Group, Wipro, USHA, Titan and many others participated in the placement season of the college and offered them a deserving package.
The campus of MICA, Ahmedabad covered almost 19 acres of land in the city of Ahmedabad and is fully air-conditioned. The college campus constitutes many facilities like seminar halls, an open-air theatre, 24*7 internet connectivity. The whole campus of MICA is equipped with 24*7 internet facility which can be accessed from hostel, laboratories and computer laboratories. The sports facility is provided to the students which are equipped with modern equipment for sports like tennis, volleyball courts and also for the gymnasium. MICA provides a residential facility to almost 300 students. Separate hostel facility is available for girls also. The library of the college is equipped with a large collection of journals and books.
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Cultural zone
- Digi sign
- Education Festival
- Planning lab
- International Center
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
MICA, Ahmedabad Placement
At MICA, we not only train and educate students in the field of management but we make them live management. Since the time of its inception in 1991, MICA has been providing the industry with quality managers in the field of Marketing, Media and Advertising and this stands as a testament of the high standards and diversity of the student pool and versatility of the curriculum of ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- MICA wins the 1st Prize at IBDA Awards for Creativity at Dubai
- MICA bags Silver Addy Award 2004 at GAF, USA
- MICA wins 1st prizes at Chaos, IIMA’s Annual Marketing Event
- MICA conferred as outstanding B-School at the Impact, Marketing Awards
- MICA wins the National Event, L'Oreal Brandstorm 07
- MICA wins 2nd Place at Al Gore Sustainable Technology Venture Competition at Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- MICA wins 1st prize at International Games 2009 at NTU, Singapore
- MICA wins national “Branding Commonwealth Games- Delhi 2010” competition
- MICA wins top awards at ESSAR 16th Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta
- Business School Awards
- MICA is honoured with Dainik Bhaskar Award in “B-School with industry related curriculum” in Advertising and Communications at Mumbai
- MICA wins the L'Oreal Brandstorm International Marketing Challenge 2010,
- National Finals , Mumbai
- MICA reaches the Final Round of the L'Oreal Brandstorm International Marketing Challenge 2010, Paris - placed 5th among 65 countries
- MICA wins the All India Mahindra War Room finals for the 2nd consecutive year
- MICA’s film “Short-Focus” judged ‘Gold Film of the year’ at AFP awards – India’s
- largest short-film competition from a field of 1487 participants
- MICA faculty Prof. Varsha Jain wins the prestigious AIMS International
- Outstanding Woman Management Researcher Award
- MICA has been recognized as one of “The Economic Times Best Education Brands 2017”
Other Popular Management Colleges in Ahmedabad View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of MICA, Ahmedabad
Address:Shela, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- 380058