Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Master Registration :
- Master registration is taken from the interested students for Campus Placements along with an undertaking.
Training Programs :
- Training Programs are organized both by Professionals as well as Industry experts for Campus Placements / Personality Development / Corporate Etiquettes to prepare the Students
Campus Placements :
- Invitations are sent to Companies with required information and Company Recruitment ( CR ) Form.
- Companies fill the CR form and forwards the same to the Placement Office, along with the information on eligible branches preferred dates for Pre-Placement Talks ( PPT ) & further process.
- Companies are allotted dates based on the following parameters :
- Type / nature / Ranking of the Company
- Career Profile offered
- Compensation Package
- Growth Prospects
- Past Recruitment record of the Company at MIT, Pune
- Notice is sent to the students on-line along with any other information provided by the Company.
- The data / brochures etc. provided by the Company are made available to the students for their advance information and awareness.
- Interested and eligible students register for Companys recruitment Process.
- Company receives confirmation of date for their process.
- Resumes of interested and eligible candidates are made available to the Company for their evaluation / short-listing.
- The Company visits the Campus on the given date and conducts Aptitude / Technical test / Group Discussion / Personal Interview as a part of the selection procedure.
- The Company declares the results.
- Selectees give their acceptance.
- Offer letters are given to the Selectees on receipt
- Medicals, if any are organized as per Companys requirement.
- Date of Joining is co-ordinated with Companies and informed to the selectees for their further planning.