Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 4.8 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package INR 3 Lacs
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
NIIT University is dedicated towards forging strong industry linkages as one of its core principles. This ensures that the University is connected with the best organisations and institutions, in India and globally. The Centre for Industry Collaboration (CIC) assists students in their endeavours to enrich their education, careers and lives and make lifelong contributions to society.
The CIC of NIIT University is a centralised body, headed by a full-time placement specialist. To facilitate career development, our placement specialist works with senior faculty coordinators from the University along with student representatives from each domain of Engineering and Management studies.
Our academic programmes are designed to meet the needs of the ever-changing economy. Students are exposed to challenging research-based academics and a host of sports, cultural and organisational activities on its vibrant campus. The presence of world-class research facilities, vigourous institute-industry collaborations, international exchange programmes, interdisciplinary research collaborations and industrial training opportunities help the students of NIIT University to excel and stand out in a competitive professional environment. This has helped our University to be positioned as one of the most preferred Universities in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in India. The CIC helps the students identify and obtain internships, research fellowships, professional and graduate school opportunities that enrich their lives.
The following process is followed:
- Centre for Industry Collaboration sends invitations to companies/organisations along with relevant information.
- Company/organisation fills in a Job Description form, containing details of the job offer (pay package, place of posting, allowances and other bonuses), and it will be sent by an email to CIC.
- If the company/organisation wishes to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The Job description is shared with the students, along with any other information furnished by company organisation.
- CIC allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by companies. The company/organisation confirms the dates with the CIC.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by replying to CIC.
- Companies will be sent resumes of interested students and shortlisted students.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organisation is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
Note: The CIC records jobs corresponding to the students selected.
* The Job description provides the primary basis of communicating the details of the positions offered to the candidates. It is therefore, highly desirable that the Form is completed in all respects and it would be advantageous if it were accompanied by relevant company literature with more details about the company.
**Companies are allotted dates based on the ranking of the job offer. The job offer is ranked based on the following parameters:
- Compensation Package
- Career Growth
- Reputation of the organisation
- Past record of recruitment at NIIT University
The data provided by the companies through the email, company brochures including financial statements, etc. are made available to the students to decide whether to opt in or out.
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Summer Internship Program (SIP):
- Duration – 8 Weeks, from 1st June to 31st July
Industry Practice (IP):
- Duration – 24 Weeks, from 1st January to 30th June
- Industry Practice conducted onsite in the organisation provides students with opportunities to gain experience working in interdisciplinary teams on real-life projects. The 8th semester of the B.Tech programme is known as the 'Industry Practice' semester, which falls between January and June.
- During IP, students are guided by a dedicated faculty mentor and a mentor from the organisation.
Pre Placement Offer (PPO):
- During Industry Practice the students are offered full-time employment by the organsiation, depending on their performance.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Rajasthan View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of NIIT University, Neemrana
Address:NIIT University, Neemrana, NH-8 Delhi-Jaipur Highway, District Alwar, Rajasthan – 301705