Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
- The Training & Placement department (hereafter called the department) sends invitations to companies. The invitation includes a brief summary of the courses at NMIT and student data.
- Companies interested to recruit students at NMIT contact the department.
- The department sends the company data on students per the eligibility criteria specified by the company.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the recruitment drive.
- The department informs the students well in advance of the recruitment drive. The department strives to minimize communication gaps and provide equitable opportunities to students.
- Students who are eligible for interviews give their consent for interviews before attending the recruitment drive. Failing which the candidate will be marked absent for the placement drive.
- All the queries regarding the placement drive will be addressed by the faculty/student placement coordinators.
- The company visits the campus to conduct pre-placement talks, aptitude tests, technical tests, interviews and group discussion per their selection procedure.
- The company furnishes the final list of selected students on the day of the recruitment drive. If this is not possible the company must provide the final list within three days of the recruitment drive.
- Companies provide feedback that drives refinement of the curriculum at NMIT.
- The department provides support to candidates rejected in the recruitment drive.
- The company sends offer letters, via the department, to selected students.
- Students send, via the department, their acceptance of offers to the company.
- Student, once selected, will not be allowed further in any further placement drive.
NMIT Top Recruiting Companies
Training & Placement Cell Emails
Govindpura, Gollahalli, Yelahanaka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064