Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Somaiya Need Based Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded based upon criteria that usually reflect the values and purposes or the specific nature of the scholarship. In most cases, to be eligible for scholarships through SVV / SAV, you must apply for them online.
- Need-Based Scholarships are based on demonstrated financial need. We take a holistic look at your family’s financial circumstances to make sure you get the level of support you need.
- Somaiya Need Based Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to Somaiya students with a financial need and a good educational track record.
- Somaiya Scholarship for Women is a need-based scholarship awarded to SVV / SAV women students with a financial need and a good educational track record.
- Somaiya Scholarship for Physiotherapy Students is a need-based scholarship awarded to K. J. Somaiya College of Physiotherapy students with a financial need and a good educational track record.
- Somaiya Scholarship for MA Buddhist Studies Students is a need-based scholarship awarded to K. J. Somaiya Centre for Buddhist Studies students admitted to the MA Buddhist Studies program with a financial need and a good educational track record.
Merit Based Scholarships:
You’ve worked hard to maintain your good grades, and we would like to reward you. Merit Based Scholarships award students based on academic achievement.
Special Interest Scholarships:
We complement our need and merit based scholarship programs with a variety of scholarship options suited to different student backgrounds and interests.
No. Of Scholarship Offered By The Institute, Durations & Amount:
Reference Total Annual Amount:
- SC - Rs.1,46,345/-
- ST - Rs.1,580/-
- VJNT - Rs.2,88,236/-
- SBC - Rs.400/-
- OBC - Rs.3,25,760/-
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Mumbai View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-22 21021752
Address:Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar (E), Mumbai – 400 077.