200 Socio Economic Scholarships
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 4 lakhs. It should be noted that the income certificate that would be submitted by the student will be considered valid only for a year. The beneficiary student should submit the annual family income certificate every year.
- SEAS Applicant must have passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) in year 2017/ 2018 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream. Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM should be maintained.
- SLABS Applicant must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate with an average of 60% marks.|
|B.Sc (Chemistry)||Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate in science stream with an average of 60 % marks.|
|B.Sc (Biology)||Higher Secondary (10+2) Intermediate with Biology as a subject and an average of 60% marks.|
|B.Sc (Mathematics)||Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate with Mathematics as subject and an average of 60% marks.|
|B.Sc (Physics)||Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as subject and an average of 60% marks.|
|B.Com||Higher Secondary (10+2)/With Accountancy and Commerce(Minimum aggregate of 60 %).|
|BA (English, History, Economics, Journalism)||Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate with an average of 60% marks.|
|BBA||Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate with an average of 60% marks.|
- Consideration given to all qualified SEAS applicants as per #1 & #2 for Scholarship and SLABS applicants as per #1 and #3.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee, Mess Fee and Hostel fee.
- A total of 200 scholarships will be awarded for Academic year 2018-19. Following is the distribution of scholarships
|% of Scholarships awarded||Total Number of Scholarships Available|
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of scholarship. Scholarships are subject to renewal if a minimum 8.0 CGPA to be maintained.
- Decision of Scholarship Committee is final and said committee shall have the sole discretion to determine eligibility and award the scholarship.
- Applicant wouldn’t be eligible for Scholarship if there is gap between academic sessions.
- Maximum of one scholarship can be availed per student whichever is higher one.
- Last date to apply for scholarship is 10th June 2018.
SRM scholarships are awarded based on academic accomplishments, sports, cultural excellence, and for economically challenged and differently abled students.
Eligibility for scholarship
Percent of Scholarship
SRM Founder’s scholarship
|2||SRM Merit Scholarship||SRMJEEE rank 101 to 500
SRMJEEE rank 501 to 1000
SRMJEEE rank 1001 to 2000
SRMJEEE rank 2001 to 3000
|3||Socio-Economic Scholarship||As determined by scholarship committee||25% to 100%||-||-|
|4||Differently-abled Scholarship||As determined by scholarship committee||25% to 100%||-||-|
|5||SRM Arts and Culture scholarship||Possessing exemplary skills in literary and fine arts as assessed by the scholarship committee||25% to 100%||-||-|
|6||Armed Forces Scholarship||Awarded to wards of armed forces personnel||25% Tuition fee waiver||-||-|
The Scholarship Committee comprising of eminent academicians, internal and external, would process and award scholarships which would be final and binding.
- All the above scholarships are awarded on joining, and the extension of it is subject to stipulated academic performance, attendance and character and conduct certificate from the respective head of the department.
- Year after year, on submission of the application to scholarship committee, the decision of which is final and binding.
- For all scholarship categories except sports, one should maintain CGPA of 8.0 with no arrears, and with a semester attendance of 80%.
SRM scholarships are awarded based on academic accomplishments, sports and cultural excellence, and for economically challenged and differently abled students.
SRM Founder’s Scholarship
100% tuition, hostel and mess fee waiver
- CBSE or State Board district Topper in any district in India
- Exemplary sportspersons at National / International Level
SRM Merit Scholarships
25% to 75% tuition fee waiver for meritorious students
- Judged by the admissions committee
25% to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- Socio-economically backward
- Differently Abled
- Exceptional in arts and culture
Contact Details of SRM University, Amaravati
Address:Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522502