Shri Shikshayatan College - SSC
The Institution was started in the year 1955. The B.Ed Department was started from 1st July, 1963, affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The B.Ed Department received permanent NCTE Recognition from 1995 with intake of 100 students. The Institution has submitted an affidavit of 100 students intake in the New Two Year B.Ed. from 2015-2017.