Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
About South Calcutta Law College - SCLC Kolkata
- South Calcutta Law College came into existence in 1970.
- Located in Kolkata/Calcutta (West Bengal), it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
- The educational institute is one of the prominent and well known law colleges in the country.
- South Calcutta Law College is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), Government of India, New Delhi.
- The college imparts quality legal education through its undergraduate degree level program, that is, Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- The course is a five-year program, which is conducted as per the guidelines of BCI.
- For the smooth conduct of its courses, South Calcutta Law College provides state-of-the-art facilities to its students."
- South Calcutta Law College has succeeded in carving a niche for itself in the Indian legal context as also in the context of legal education.
- The South Calcutta Law College has played an immeasurably important role in the judicial, political, social and historical background of India.
SCLC Kolkata Pictures & Videos
Awards & Rankings
- Certificate of Appriciation
- Best Law College 2015 (Rank 25)
- Best Law College 2016 (Rank 23)
Contact Details of SCLC Kolkata
6/1, Swinhoe Street, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019