SSNCE Chennai Placements 2023 - Average & Highest Package, Percentage

LocationChennai (Tamil Nadu)
Updated on - Oct 31, 2023 19:51PM IST

Placements at SSNCE Chennai

SSN College of Engineering placement cell has always helped students to get the jobs by inviting various companies for campus recruitment. The training & placement cell of Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering Chennai conducts pre-placement training by arranging model aptitude tests, mock group discussions and interviews to prepare the students as per the industry expectations. Guest lectures, career awareness sessions and industry interaction activities are also conducted in the college by the SSN CE placement cell. The college also facilitates guiding sessions for pursuing higher studies. In-Plant training opportunities are also provided at SSN college.

Infrastructural facilitates are also provided by the respective departments to conduct interviews and sessions. The institute in coordination with the placement cell facilitates industrial visits so that student can understand the real working environment of the companies. The college has a separate corporate relation team that maintains the relations with the industries and thus invites them for campus recruitment.

About 90% of eligible SSN students get placed in top companies of India every year as it provides the best platform to enhance the personal and technical skills. The highest salary package offered to an SSN CE student till date is 82 LPA and almost 1000 offers are made every year. Some of the top recruiters that visit the campus are Amazon, Facebook, L & T, Dow Chemicals, ABB, Brakes India, Toshiba, Huawei, Alcatel Lucent, Hyundai etc.

Show Less

Top Courses at SSN College of Engineering

Show More

Related Questions

How to join in ssn college ?
-hemanth -Updated on May-23-20231 Answers

Shikha Kumari, Student / Alumni

-Answered on May-23-2023
Admission for 65% of the seats at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai is done through the single window counselling as per Anna University norms based on cutoff marks. The remaining 35% of the seats of the management quota are filled on the basis of merit in qualifying exam. You need to pass 10+2 with PCM as main subjects as minimum eligibility for B.Tech course.

Diksha Sharma, Student / Alumni

-Answered on Feb-17-2021

Dear Student,

The admission 2021 for SSN College of Engineering is open now. You can either visit the official website or click on the given link to apply for admission:

SSN College of Engineering Application Form: Direct Link

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

SSNCE Chennai QnA

Which companies were major recruiters at SSNCE, Chennai?

Amongst the companies that recruited from SSNCE, Chennai, some of the prominent recruiters were Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon, Ashok Leyland, Cognizant, etc.
Show More

Similar Colleges