University of South Australia (UNISA) Adelaide
University of South Australia is situated in Adelaide in South Australia state of Australia. Established in 1991, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to University of South Australia. UNISA, Adelaide offers 10 courses across 7 streams namely Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Commerce & Banking, Paramedical, IT, Nursing and across 8 degrees like B.Tech, BSc, B.Com, BPT, MBA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
At UniSA we believe real-world experience combined with academic study is essential for maximising learning outcomes and career opportunities. Consider hosting a UniSA student placement to help our students put theory into practice.
UniSA placements depend on students’ field of study and the different needs of our programs and the professions, including the employability skills ...
Awards and Rankings
- Awarded a 5 star rating for Excellence by the QS World University Rankings
- Its Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been awarded 5-Stars by the Graduate Management Association of Australia
- Ranked amongst the top 3 per cent of universities around the world, according to the 2012 QS World University Rankings
- Ranked 65th globally and 6th in Australia amongst institutions less than 50 years old
- The university is South Australia’s largest and was ranked 25th in the QS World University Rankings
Contact Details of University of South Australia, Adelaide
Contact No:+613 9627 4854
Address:101 Currie St, Adelaide SA 5001, Australia