Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The EPravesh MP Online UG Admission 2022 under Higher Education Department is expected to open the registration window soon for candidates seeking admission in undergraduate (UG) courses for the academic year 2022. Students who have cleared 12 grade from a recognized board/institution have to register online for undergraduate courses using the official website of the MP online portal on epravesh.mponline.gov.in. Online MP undergraduate admission for government and private colleges is likely to commence soon.
EPravesh MP Online UG Admission 2022 Important Dates
Here are the important dates for EPravesh MP Online UG Admission 2022:
EPravesh MP Online Registration
Starting Date: To be Notified
Last Date: To be Notified
Submission of Admission Fees
Starting Date: To be Notified
Last Date: To be Notified
Note: The EPravesh MP Online registration is expected to begin in July 2022. All students who have passed the Class 12th examination can register on the official website. The EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 portal, i.e. epravesh.mponline.gov.in is used for registration.
Steps for EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Registration Process
The following steps are to be followed to complete the MP UG registration process 2022:
Step 1: Applicants must register online using the EPravesh MP Online portal which is given on the official website for the admission process.
Step 2: To fill out the registration form, the applicant must have the following information: Roll number on the mark sheet, date of birth (DOB), year of examination passed, valid/current mobile number, recent photo, and signature (properly scanned), along with all the other required documents and information related to merit benefits.
Step 3: In addition, collect the surcharge certificate. Uploading all required documents is mandatory. In the absence of documentation, the benefit of a surcharge is not available.
Also Read: Madhya Pradesh B.Com Admission 2022
EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Application Form
Applicants are asked to fill in the following information mentioned below in the EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Application Form:
1. These mentioned details are mandatory to be filled by the candidate for the admission process
- Personal details of the candidate
- Contact details (preferably mobile number)
- Reservation details along with the weightage
- Qualification of the candidate
- Upload a recent photo and signature of the candidate
- Misconduct details
- Upload all the required documents
- Selection of the print preview
- Proceed to lock registration by paying the registration fee
- Opting for choice filling
2. When the candidates save the basic details in the enrollment, they have registered their mobile number in the application form.
3. For further proceeding, an OTP will come on the registered mobile number. On confirming the OTP by the candidate, a candidate id will be accepted, then the candidate will have to create the password, which the candidate should save, the candidate id will be the login id of the candidates, after this procedure the candidate’s form can be viewed again and can be proceeded further for admission procedure.
- The candidate should fill out the registration form carefully as error correction can only be done before the payment procedure.
- Once the payment is done, an applicant cannot make corrections.
- In addition, the candidate’s form will only be considered complete when all the required information is filled and the payment of the registration fee has been made. The candidate should keep the print of the registration form after payment.
- Before making a choice filling, candidates must select the subject of their choice from the portal and should look for the eligibility of the course they wish to opt for.
- The candidates must check for the information regarding the course and subject of their choice and look out for the college code to make choice filling easier.
- After the choice filling procedure (priority selection of colleges) is completed, it can be locked using the OTP received at the time of registration.
- Once all these steps are completed and locked by the candidate, no amendments can be made.
- If the candidate is willing to make some amendments, then it can only be made through Help Centre (Government college).
Also Read: MP B.Arch Admission 2022
EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Admissions:
- The candidate must have cleared/passed 10+2 from the Board of Secondary Education Bhopal or Central Board of Education or Madhya Pradesh State Open Board.
- The candidate must have secured 50% aggregate in 10+2 grade.
EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 Selection Process
EPravesh MP Online UG 2022 admission is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course. As per the information available on the official website, the selection process is conducted as follows:
Step 1: Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh releases the list of seats allotted for undergraduate programs at colleges in the state.
Step 2: The candidates can visit the official website to check for the counselling list by entering their login ID on the portal.
Step 3: In the merit list, students can select their preferred college by depositing the admission fees. The colleges will issue the merit list daily for the vacant seats.
Step 4: The candidates are requested to hold their seats by depositing the online fee in the defined period.
Hence, candidates are selected following the steps mentioned above for MP Online UG admissions 2022.
Related Article: Madhya Pradesh M.Com Admissions 2022
The candidates looking for MP Online UG Admission 2022 can refer to this article and keep an eye on this page for further updates. If you have any questions, visit our QnA section and feel free to post your queries.
For the latest news/articles and updates on EPravesh MP Online UG Admission 2022, stay tuned to Collegedekho.