Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP TET 2022 Exam: The official notification for the APTET exam 2022 ( Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) has been released on the official website. The exam will be conducted by the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. AP TET 2022 application form will be available to the candidates interested in appearing for this exam from June 16 to July 16, 2022. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted from 06 August to 21 August 2022 in all Districts as a Computer Based Test. The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the APTET 2022 exam. The scores of this entrance examination will be used to recruit candidates for teaching positions in all the schools of Andhra Pradesh for classes I to VIII.
AP TET Exam Dates 2022
Based on the official notification released, candidates can check the examination schedule. Candidates can check the following dates for the AP TET 2022 examination.
Issue of Notification
June 10, 2022
Starting Date to Fill Application Form
June 16, 2022
Last Date to Submit Application Form
July 16, 2022
Admit Card Release Date
July 25, 2022
APTET Examination Schedule (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
August 06-21, 2022
Answer Key Release Date
August 31, 2022
Publishing of Final Answer Key
September 12, 2022
September 14, 2022
How to fill AP TET Application Form 2022?
Candidates who wish to fill the APTET application form can do so by following the guidelines mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of APTET,
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, look for the section "Apply Online."
Step 3: After clicking on that link a new page will open; select "Apply Online Link" from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: An online application form will appear on the screen to be filled with your personal information.
Step 5: After filling all the information correctly, pay the application fee and upload the relevant documents.
Step 6: Re-check the application form once before submitting it.
Step 7: Take a print of the application form as well the fees acknowledgement for future use.
Also Read: AP TET 2022 Eligibility
AP TET 2022 Photograph and Signature Specifications
Paste a passport size photograph on a plain white paper and sign with a black ink below it. Keep the signature small but clear so that it can remain in the box provided for it. Scan the page containing the photograph and signature and scan only said items and not the complete page. The scanned image should contain both the photograph and the signature in .jpeg format only. Store them on your computer and just keep in mind that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb otherwise it will not be accepted. And in case the size of the image is more than 50 kb, adjust the size of the image before uploading it on the application form.
Less than 50 kb
Less than 50 kb
Also Read: APT TET Exam Pattern 2022
Important Instructions for AP TET Candidates
- Read the instructions on the page and paste the photograph and sign below it accordingly to fit as per the size limits.
- The photograph and the signature must be free from any light patches after being scanned.
- Candidates can proceed to fill the application form only after their photograph and signature are verified.
- In case the uploaded photograph or signature is not proper, click on back button and scan the image again.
- Enter the verification code and select upload.
- The application form will be opened after verfying the code.
Do’s and Don’ts for AP TET Photograph & Signature
- The photograph should be taken on a white background.
- Do not add polaroid and computer-generated photos.
- The photo must be of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application.
- Applications with no photo or unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Upload the signature in the given box in the form in running handwriting.
- Writing the full name in the box in capital letters will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so can lead to the cancellation of the application form.