Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The XIC OET 2022 exam is set to take place on April 29, April 30, May 2, May 3, May 6, and May 7, 2022, for admission to postgraduate diploma courses at Xavier Institute of Communications. Applicants are invited to take the test online from the comfort of their own homes. In light of current circumstances generated by the Covid 19 global pandemic and keeping applicants' transportation and safety concerns in mind, the organisation has chose to undertake the exam in virtual proctored style.
The XIC OET admit card will be emailed to applicants using the email address they provided on their application form. Applicants should begin finalising their preparations as soon as possible as there is no time left for the exam. The following are some last-minute preparation tips that can help applicants achieve higher grades.
XIC OET 2022 Pattern
Applicants who clear this entrance exam will be called in for individual interviews. The XIC OET 2022 exam pattern will require candidates to complete MCQ's in 60 minutes and subjective questions in 30 minutes. The structure for the exam is as follows:
|Structure||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|Objective||60 minutes||100 marks|
Comprehensive understanding and media awareness
Logical thinking abilities
|Subjective||30 minutes||50 marks||It consists of three media-related questions.|
It evaluates candidates' creative thinking, moral attitudes, writing abilities, and so on.
A few of the questions are also about the subject for which the candidate is applying.
|90 minutes||150 marks|
XIC OET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Complete information about the XIC OET 2022 exam day guidelines can be found below:
- The exam will be held online.
- Applicants will receive an email with their login information 10 minutes before the exam.
- Applicants should inspect their SPAM/JUNK mailbox if the email does not arrive in their Inbox.
- Applicants should make sure that they also have a fully functional desktop or laptop.
- Applicants must log in and begin the test as soon as they receive their username and password.
XIC OET 2022 Last Minute Preparation Tips
Applicants should have a strategy in mind when planning for the XIC OET. Applicants should strategise their last minute preparation level as follows:
- Time management: Since the entrance exam is administered online, applicants must plan their schedule appropriately. Applicants must plan ahead of time in order to complete the XIC OET written examination.
- Give sufficient time for revision: Applicants are suggested to go over the syllabus again using their notes and preparation books. Do not prepare the required topics at this time since it will be time intensive as this will require you to go through huge amounts of passages, which will consume a large portion of your revision time.
Keep calm: It is understandable that applicants will be tensed on exam day. However, do not fear and keep your mind relaxed and composed. On exam day, stress will only lead to trouble. Maintain a positive attitude and answer all of the questions with self assurance and dedication.
Practice more: Because the admissions test will include many questions on Analytical and Logical Skills, practise answering such questions as much as possible.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest education news.