Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Process 2020
The application process of ISB is carried out completely in the online mode. Candidates can apply for the PGP course of ISB Hyderabad by creating their portals on the official website of the Indian School of Business when the institute opens its rounds for admissions. The steps to apply for ISB Hyderabad 2020 are given below.
- Go to the official website of the Indian School of Business when the admission cycles are open.
- From the option of ‘Programmes’ in the topmost tab on the homepage, select the option of ‘Apply Now’ from under the choice of programme.
- You will be redirected to a new page on the website of ISB.
- You will have to create your portal by entering a username and password in the space provided. All the notifications and announcements related to ISB admissions will be conveyed to you through that portal.
- Candidates will then have to enter all personal and academic details in the application form of ISB through their portals.
- Apart from providing your valid details, you will also have to attach your scorecard of GMAT or GRE.
- Along with these details, the applicants are given some questions for which they have to write essay type answers. These questions revolve around the work experience of the applicant and are aimed at gauging their knowledge and skill set.
- Applicants also have to attach a letter of recommendation along with their applications. There are some specific guidelines for the LOR which are told to the applicants via their portals in the application form.
- After providing all the details that are asked in the application form of ISB, candidates have to submit the form and pay the application fee online.
- The application fee is Rs. 5,000 for Cycle 1, Rs. 7,500 for Cycle 2, and Rs. 10,000 for Cycle 3. However, if it is not the first time that the candidate is applying at ISB, he/ she will have to pay Rs. 2,500 for Cycle 1 and 2, and Rs. 5,000 for Cycle 3.
Eligibility Criteria for PGP (Post Graduate Programme) at Indian School of Business 2020
To be eligible for the PGP course of ISB, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream or discipline. It is mandatory for the applicants to have work experience of a minimum of 2 years (24 months) as on the 31st of March 2020. The applicants must also have a valid score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). If the applicant has not completed his/ her education in the English medium, he/ she will also have to qualify in one of the exams among the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Selection Process of PGP (Post Graduate Programme) at Indian School of Business 2020
The selection process of PGP at ISB is carried out after considering various aspects of the candidate’s profile. The academic performance of applicants in class 10th, class 12th, and graduation is considered and their GMAT or GRE scores play a vital role too. A thorough analysis is done if the applicant’s work experience and the essays and answers he/ she provides in the application form. The Letter of Recommendation (LOR) is also necessary as it gives an outsider’s opinion and view of the candidate.
After considering all of these factors, the candidate is called for a personal interview. The performance of the applicant in the interview is one of the major factors that decide whether or not he/ she will get a seat at ISB. The results are sent to the candidates on their admission portal and after that, the candidate has to accept his/ her admission and fulfil the admission formalities within the given timeline.
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Address:Indian School of Business ,Gachibowli Hyderabad - 500032