Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
 0141-3990699
Login
Signup

AIL Mohali

Army institute of Law

Facilities
Mohali
Punjab
Accredited By
BCI
Established Date
1999
NA
Total Students
Public
Type
Rs. 141300 ( Annually)
Fees Range

How to reach

Army institute of Law is situated at Sector-68, Mohali,, Punjab - Other, Punjab, India- 166062 in Mohali.

All Courses

Courses Offered

BA LLB
  • 5 Years
  • B.A.+LL.B
  • Politics / Law / Humanities
  • Rs. 141300 (Annually)

Army institute of Law - AIL Mohali - AIL

The Army Institute of Law, Mohali (AIL) offers BBA LLB and LLM courses and was first established in Patiala, the interim campus in the year 1999, on 15th of July. AIS was founded by Army welfare education society (AWES).Afterwards, the Institute was shifted to its present campus in Mohali, in 2003, and the inauguration of 5the new campus was done by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam. AIS is affiliated to Punjabi University, and the Bar Council Of India (BCI). AIS was established mainly for the wards of the army officials, and thus 85% of seats are reserved for the same. Of the remaining 15% seats for civilians, 10% are reserved for the citizens of Punjab, and 5% for the civilians of rest of the country. It has dedicated faculty members, of which most of them are retired army professionals. The mission of AIL is to be a premier center for legal education by adopting healthy teaching practices which cater to the students’ need of achieving theoretical and practical legal expertise in highly efficient and competitive legal environment along with adequate exposure in all other spheres of life so that students can become complete individuals who are ready to face the world on all the fronts. The Institute is running 5-year degree course in law after 10+2, primarily for the wards of serving and ex-servicemen of Army. However 20 percent of the total number of seats is available for the civilians too. Out of this 15 percent are reserved for Punjab Residents and 5 percent for All India Civil Category. The Institute is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and approved by the Bar Council of India.

Nearby Hangout

Download the 2017 Prospectus

Why join AIL Mohali

Facilities

Abhimanyu hall, an air-conditioned Auditorium.

100%

Placement

2 Type Courses Available

  • 1 UG Courses
  • 1 PG Courses

Army institute of Law Placements

The placement cell of the Army Institute of Law (AIS) Mohali, is very much proactive towards making their students industry ready. It organizes, in-house and external expert counseling sessions, and provides with 100% placement and support, aiming to get its students in reputed private and government firms. The cell also organizes seminars and talks by lawyers, judges, professionals from reputed law firms. The in-house nad out-house internshi-p and training is also handled by the cell. Top companies that visit AIL are :- ICICI Bank Bajaj Allianz HCL Anand & Anand ITC Reliance Insurance Singh & Associates

3

Visiting Companies

100%

Student Placement

Infrastructure

Army institute of Law

AIS has an extraordinary infrastructure, which makes it stand out amongst most of the law colleges of India. It has separate hostel for girls and boys, with capacity of 300 students each. Single occupancy and double occupancy rooms are allotted according to the semesters, and each room has an intercom facility. Due to extensive research require, Printer, laptops are allowed in the campus. Sports facilities as well are extraordinary.

Nearby popular spots within 5 KM from the campus

Domino's Pizza (Restaurant)
IVY Hospital (Hospital)
Silver Oaks Hospital (Hospital)
JP Eye Hospital (Hospital)
Amar Hospital (Hospital)
Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Charitable Eye Hospital Trust (Hospital)
Cosmo Hospital (Hospital)
Fortis Hospital Mohali (Hospital)
Charak Care Clinics - Advanced EYE & CHILD Care (Doctor)
Fitness World (Gym)
UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE & CHARITABLE HOSPITAL (Hospital)
Arundeep Textiles (Clothing Store)
Gold's Gym (Gym)
Regain Shapes, The slimming centre, Fat loss clinic. (Gym)
Katani Sweets (Bakery)
HDFC Bank (Bank)
IDBI Bank - Sector 60 (Bank)
State Bank of India (Bank)
ICICI Bank (Bank)
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...

Most Popular Questions

placement Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago in Law - India

admission Anansh Agrawal Asked this 7 months, 1 week ago - India

MA colleges medha pusham Asked this 4 months ago - India