Professional diploma-PGP (PGP)
- Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the Bachelors Degree as the time of submitting the application.
- No work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that an experience of 4-5 years will add a lot of value
Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 15 or more years).
Letter of consent from the current employer is required for the candidate to pursue the programme. This can be submitted either during the application process or once admission has been secured.
Any Bachelor’s degree holder with 5 – 12 years of work experience including some managerial experience is suitable to apply for PGPpro.
To be eligible to apply for the programme, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Masters in Statistics, Mathematics etc or an equivalent qualification in any discipline.
Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 2 year of full-time work experience as on the date of submitting the application (desired experience is 4-6 years or more).
Fresher's with Analytic bent of mind & superlative academic credentials would also be considered.
Letter of consent from your current employer is required for the candidate to pursue the Programme. This can be submitted either during the application process or once admission has been secured.
Post Graduate Program in Management (P.G.P.M)
The eligibility criteria is:
- Students must possess an undergraduate (Bachelor's Degree)/post-graduate degree in any discipline
- A minimum of two years' full-time work experience (for the PGP regular admissions) and less than 24 months of full time work experience (for a deferred admission through the Early Entry Option) is preferred.
- A valid GMAT / GRE score
- TOEFL/IELTS score is required for students from countries other than India, where English is not the primary language of instruction
- All short-listed applicants will be interviewed as a part of the selection process
Doctor of Philosophy-Ph.D (Ph.D)
Candidates must hold a university degree from an accredited academic institution. Applicants typically should have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
All applicants are required to take one of the following tests before submitting their application. Applications will not be considered without a valid test score.
Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA
Common Admission Test (CAT) / GATE / JRF
Most Popular Course
- M.Sc. + PhD - General Sciences