Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (Autonomous) (GVPCE) Visakhapatnam
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (Autonomous) is situated in Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh state of India. Established in 1996, it is accredited from NAAC, NBA, AICTE and it is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. GVPCE, Visakhapatnam offers 21 courses across 2 streams namely Engineering, IT and across 3 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA. GVPCE campus is spread over 21 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Fest, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Welcome to the Placements Website for GVPCE, which is having a proven track record in placements. Our Graduates are attracting good number of Organisations both from IT sector and Core Sectors. Some of the Organisations visited our campus include L&T, Tata Elxsi, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, VNC, Kenexa, Yahoo! And the list goes on. Also, the feedback from these reputed Organizations about the ...
Awards and Rankings
HIGHLIGHTS / ACHIEVEMENTS
- Offering 7 B.Tech., 13 M.Tech. and one MCA program with a total intake of 1458
- Permanent Affiliation by JNTU-Kakinada
- Autonomous Status recommended by UGC and accorded by JNTU-Kakinada w.e.f. 2009 till 2020
- Re-accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade with a CGPA of 3.47/4.0, the best among the self-financing Engineering Colleges in the State.
- Recognized by Indian Society for Technical Education as “The Best Engineering College of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
- NIRF, Ministry of HRD, placed GVPCE in the rank band of 101-150 in Engineering category.
- Industry accreditation by Tata Consultancy Services with “A” Grade ? The Govt. of AP Knowledge mission ranked the college with ‘A’ grade.
- Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Centre (APSSDC) in collaboration with SIEMENS established 6 laboratories costing Rs. 2 Crores for imparting effective skill development training to students and faculty. This includes-
- Agro Machinery lab
- Manufacturing CNC Lab
- Manufacturing Welding Lab
- Electronics Home Lab
- Electronics ICT Lab
- Computer Based Training Lab.
- Introduced Choice Based Credit System
- Commissioned 100KWp Wind-Solar Hybrid power generation unit with the financial support of Rs. 1.8 crores from Ministry for New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), New Delhi.
- The college is recognized as NPTEL local chapter from the year 2016.
- Entered into an MoU with Government of A.P for collaboration on Center of Excellence set up. This facilitates embarking on technology initiatives to make the new State investor friendly and to improve the employability of the students and professionals of the state through various strategic focus areas like FinTech Ecosystem Development.
- The college is an identified remote centre of IIT Bombay and IIT Kharagpur for conducting faculty development programs under NMEICT from the year 2015. Held three FDPs in Physics, Embedded Systems and Power Systems as on date.
- Total 14 MOUs with Industry Partners
- Competitive Student Peer Groups with more than 65% holding less than 5000 EAMCET rank.
- Grant of additional funding of Rs.1 crore in addition to Rs.5 crores sanctioned earlier under S.C. 1.2 of TEQIP-II for upscaling of PG Education and Research based on the performance (12 out of 12 score) of the college in implementing TEQIP-II.
- “Best College in India Award” for United Nations Decade of Sustainable Energy for All India Program (2014-2024) by Centre for United Nations.
- Consultancy activities to a tune of Rs.327.98 lakhs undertaken.
- PIO and NRI admissions into UG and PG programmes
- More than 1600 students placed in last 3 years in many well-reputed companies.
- Total Faculty 300 out of which 92 are PhDs
- Dedicated Student centric Centre for Innovation to promote innovative culture and entrepreneurship. 30 of our alumni became entrepreneurs.
- Well-stocked Library equipped with around 60,000 books, 2000 online International journals and 157 National journals
- Sports facilities comprising Gymansium, Table-tennis, well sprawling play grounds for Cricket, Badminton, Basketball, Football to facilitate student’s physical fitness.
Contact Details of Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam
Contact No:918912739507 , 891-2739507
Address:Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam - 530 048 Andhra Pradesh India