- Companies interested in taking part in the Placement Process should register online. On completion of registration, further process such as filling of ERF, PPT date and so on may be completed.
- Employer Registration Form (ERF) to be filled online only.
- Availability of PPT slots will be updated in the website under Job Profile – Schedules – PPT Slot
- ERF will be accepted when all fields are filled in. Once it is accepted, a confirmation mail will be sent to the company.
- Once the ERF is accepted and opened to students, it cannot be edited.
- The resumes of the students can be viewed and downloaded after the closing date by the companies directly from the portal http://placement.iitm.ac.in/companies under the link Job Profile --> Click View under Schedules/ Registrations --> downloads --> Resumes.
- For online test, students will bring their own laptops. The companies should intimate in advance the hardware and software requirements.
- PRE-PLACEMENT OFFERS: The Placement Office has de-linked Pre-Placement Offers (PPO) from placements. The following rules are applicable to companies that make PPO through the Placement Office.
- In case the student is required to make a decision on the PPO within a specified period (no longer than 10 days), then such a PPO must be made on or before 2nd October.
- In case the PPO is an open offer, then the student will be permitted to participate in the Placement process until the day/session in which the company that has given the PPO is slotted to come to campus. Such a PPO may be offered after 2nd October also.
- The offer of PPO (by the company) and its acceptance (by the student) shall be through placement office only.
- Once a student accepts a PPO, he / she shall be de-registered from placement.
Top Recruiting Companies
Google, Wipro, TCS, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., HCL, IBM, Cognizant, Infotech, Royal Bank of Scotland, Deutsche Bank, Intuit, Cosmic Circuits, Mu Sigma, Citicorp Finance India Ltd., Citrix, Credit Suisse Business Analytics, eBay, Cypress, Futures First, Brahmos Aerospace, IVY Comptech, opera solutions, Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd., NetApp, Orbees, schlumberger, UOP India Private Limited, Capital One Financial Services, Hero Motocorp, Airvana Networks India, Daimler, BeeHyv Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Works Applications, Eaton, GALAXY, Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd, ubs, Snam Alloys Pvt Ltd, GE India Technology Centre-JFWTC, Irunway, JP Morgan Chase, srf, Intergraph Consulting Pvt.Ltd, sandisk, vmware, Bajaj Auto, power grid corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Dolcera, Bharati Shipyard, KLA Tencor, Harman International, Ittiam Systems, Airbus engineering, Altair, Sabre Holding, United Health Group, tower research capital, Paypal (I) Pvt. Ltd., Foster Wheeler, sterlite technologies, Centre for Development of Telematics (CDOT), WorldQuant India, RAMCO Systems, VA Tech Wabag Ltd., Flex Trade, GE Healthcare, Datacode, Uurmi Systems, Verity knowledge Solutions Pvt ltd ( UBS affiliate), ICRA, LATENT VIEW, nvidia graphics, Aspire Systems, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Cyber Marine, Wipro Limited Consumer Care & Lighting Division, Defence Research & Development Organisation, Kotak Mahindra Ltd., Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Ltd, Triad Software, Jones Lang Lasalle, Whirlpool India Limited, Titan Industries, Bureau Veritas, Frost & Sullivan, EGain Communications, Oceaneering International Services Limited, Subros Ltd, Amagi Media Labs, Ameex Technologies Private Limited, System Insights, Exeter Group, Scope Services, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Sumitomo Chemical Co., Pipavav Defence and offshore Engg Co., Synthite Industries Limited, embedUR systems, Safran Engineering Services India, Shiv Nadar University, ISB(CAF) Center for Analytical Finance, Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd., Energo Engineering Projects Limited, ESSEX Lake Group, Vignan University, Itaas India Pvt. Ltd., Shimizu Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, VizExperts India, Y Media Labs, Lanxess India Pvt Ltd, Leslie E.Robertson Associates Consulting Ltd, Zebec Marine Consultants & Services, Dolat Capital Ltd
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||100.0%||NA / NA|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||100.0%||NA / NA|
|UG||100.0%||NA / NA|
|PG||100.0%||NA / NA|