Placements Stats for All Degrees
Indian School of Business ISB Hyderabad placement details are as below. Students got 1151 offers in companies like Apple, Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Axis Bank, Cognizant, Citibank. with average package being 22.6 Lakh. The maximum salary offered to students was 70 Lakh
The ISB placement process takes about four months. Through a series of on-campus presentations and hundreds of job postings, you get the opportunity to learn about recruiting companies with national and global presence. Placements commence with a series of pre-placement talks (PPT) by recruiters to the student body.
- The talks pertain to the organisations' philosophies and their expectations.
- Students respond by submitting 'expressions of interest (EOI)' to them.
- Recruiters select suitable candidates, draw up a shortlist and inform the Career Advancement Services (CAS) team, who get in touch with the students.
- On-campus interviews form the next stage and then companies make offers.
- Recruiters may also conduct off-campus interviews with students. The bulk of the placement process occurs within a ten-day window. However, the final interviews and placements continue for several months.
Indian School of Business
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Indian School of Business News
Contact Details of Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Address:Indian School of Business ,Gachibowli Hyderabad - 500032
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place