National Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- Invitations are sent to corporate firms and R&D organizations along with the JOB NOTIFICATION FORM.
- Corporate firms and R&D organizations may fill up the JOB NOTIFICATION FORM and e-mail/post to Professor, Training and Placement.
- The JNF is made available to the students and the Department of Training and Placement propose a date for the PPT and the selection process.
- Firms / organizations are expected to visit the campus on the date allotted to them and conducts the PPT. Interested students attends the PPT and resumes are made available to firms.
- After that the firms conduct the selection process in the campus.
- The firms visiting the campus are required to furnish the final list of students selected to the Professor, Training and Placement after the completion of the selection process. We register a job against the selected students and they may or may not be allowed to appear for other firms interviews as per placement policy.