SCMS School of Engineering & Technology (SSET) is situated in Ernakulam in Kerala state of India. Established in 2001, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University. SCMS School of Engineering & Technology SSET, Ernakulam offers 13 courses across 3 streams namely Commerce / Banking, Engineering, IT and across 3 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, M.C.A. SCMS School of Engineering & Technology campus is spread over 29 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Girls Hostel, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement are also there. SCMS School of Engineering & Technology accepts KEAM - BE/B.Tech for admission into Engineering courses
Area 29 Acres
Buit up area 117359 Square Meters
Sports Grounds 3
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- The NSS Unit was awarded the trophy for the best overall performance in the Nataional Service Scheme State valedictory camp conducted during 21st to 23rd February 2014.
- Broke the Guinness World Record by having 1111 students to blow out candles simultaneously. The final announcement will be made from World Guiness Records, UK . The event was organised as a part of the mega fest IGNIZ-2013 with the theme of 'MAKE A DIFFERENCE (MAD)'.
- SSET has been awarded once again with Advanced Partner status in recognition for outstanding Infosys Campus connect activities during the year 2011-2012 in the college.
- ICI Trophy-Indian Concrete Institute Kochi Centre organised a concrete cube strength competition for engineering colleges in and around Kochi and SSET won the first prize.
- SSET won the Infosys Inspire Trophy at the Infosys Campus Connect Competition conducted at Trivandrum DC for the teachers of engineering colleges in Kerala.
Survey Rankings :-
- SSET is ranked 6th position among the Ranking of Top Promising Engineering Colleges of Excellence, in an all India ranking in the survey conducted by GHRDC 2013 (Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC) and also ranked 1st position among the ranking of engineering colleges by state during the survey conducted by GHRDC in 2013.
- As per “The Outlook” July 1, 2013 issue, our institution is ranked 63rd position in The Outlook-MDRA survey 2013 conducted to identify India’s Best Professional College.
- As per “The Week” June 9, 2013 issue, SSET is ranked 99th position in the All India Level as part of the survey conducted by The Week-Hansa Research to identify the best colleges across the country in different domains including technical education.
Merit cum means scholarships
Merit cum means scholarships offered to eligible students from the local Panchayath.
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology has a Placement Office for the smooth and efficient conduct of campus recruitment programmes (CRPs) by the visiting organizations. We invite a wide range of organizations and offer services to help students discover satisfying and rewarding career options and to make intelligent, well-informed career choices. This office functions exclusively for ...
Contact Details of SCMS School of Engineering & Technology, Ernakulam
Address:Vidya Nagar, Palissery, Karukutty, Ernakulam - 683 582, KERALA
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place