Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
T John Institute of Technology Placements
- Placement and Training department serves as a link between Engineering graduates and industry. We organize seminars, Technical Workshops, Personality Development Programs and other Training Programs.
- Apart from the normal placement activities, we have a frequent personal interaction with the students which in turn help to understand & realize their problems better and try to solve effectively & boosting their confidence in every aspect.
- They ensure that the students are trained according to the requirements of the industry before they appear for the campus placement.
- A step by step training methodology is adopted to develop their aptitude skills, reasoning skills, communication skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, technical skills and finally the interview tackling skills. Basic sessions on Career development is carried out along with their academic curriculum and a rigorous 1-2 week training on the above mentioned skill sets by the industry experts is organized when the students are in their seventh semester.
- The various activities included in the curriculum of the placement training program are Group Discussions, Interview Tips, Personality Development, Written tests on – Aptitude, Psychometric, IQ and Brain Teasers, Mock Interviews – technical as well as HR etc.
- They ensure that a student will be provided with maximum Interview exposures till he/she gets placed. They also help the final year students in getting the industry projects related to their domain.
Top Recruiting Companies
HCL, Oracle, HP, ICICI Bank, HSBC, IBM, JK Technosoft
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||10.0%||NA / NA|
|Doctor of Philosophy-Ph.D||10.0%||NA / NA|
|PG||10.0%||NA / NA|
|Ph.D||10.0%||NA / NA|