- Articles byStream
10 Ways to Find Best College for You
10 ways to find Best College for You
Congratulations on completing your 12th or graduation or post graduation course ! But this happiness lies just for few hours, as u start getting confused on the matter where to go for further studies. Now, the only thing on which you focus most is to select the college in which you want to learn, and discover your future.
Here are 10 ways through which you can choose college easily :
1. Decide in which field you want to dig in – basically decide a course that interest you most.
You should be very clear about what you like, what you want to become. For that purpose you need to choose a stream, whether it’s a management stream, science stream, commerce, arts, journalism, medical, engineering etc..
2. Decide Type of college, whether it's traditional degree colleges and universities, or a community college, or online degree program college.
On the basis of your chosen course, you can easily select the type of college in which you want to take admission. For this you can consult with your teachers, parents, relatives.
3. Choose where you want to go for studies – city or country or region that suites you best – that's totally your call.
Find a place where you can study, work and have fun to
4. Match the characteristics of colleges with your personal preferences.•
Make an extra effort in observing the selected college’s features, news section about the institute, go through various blogs posted for that college. Then, match them with your likes and dislikes regarding your further studies.
5 Explore the differences and similarities between different colleges
You can simply visit college websites, various college portals, education portals. To know much deeper about the college information in a well manageable way. The information you get on the popular portals are showcase in a very authenticate manner.
6. Evaluate these observations with your own educational interest, your knowledge of self as a student.
Now is the time to think, analyze and evaluate the gathered information, with your own understanding, and intelligence
7. Which college proffers best facilities that answers your questions – ask yourself this question - In what kind of environment I learn best ?
Amenities, resources, infrastructure, campus area, services. All these provisions are the most important thing any student needs from the college management.
8. Choose that college which fulfill your hope and expectations after your degree completion.
Career is the ultimate goal of our life, which depends on the placement service rendered by the campus. So, better to go for that institute which conducts regular recruitment sessions, skill enhancing classes, invite various top notch companies.
9. Narrow down all the possibilities in a manageable list – and then choose the best out of rest.
Prepare a nice, up to date checklist that includes all the information related to the colleges, you have gathered till now. Ask yourself some like and disliking questions before canceling any one.
10. The end result should fill you with excitement and confidence on your 1st day of your college.
Yippee ! Finally the baffling is over. You have selected the best college for yourself. You are very much excited to enjoy your first day of the college. And full of confidence to face the world.
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...