Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
BHU PET 2022: The official notification of BHU PET 2022 is yet to be out. Candidates who would like to appear for BHU PET 2022 must have an idea of examination day guidelines and instructions. Candidates are advised to start their preparation for the BHU PET examination covering the entire syllabus, acquiring knowledge about the examination pattern, knowing the cutoff marks of previous years. This article provides the candidates with detailed exam day instructions, important documents to carry and do`s and don`ts, which should be followed on the exam day of BHU PET 2022.
BHU PET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- The candidates, who are appearing for the examination must carryadmit card
- The candidates must and should report to the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- Examination takers reaching the examination centre late, for any reason will not be entertained
- Aspirants, who are appearing for the BHU PET 2022, should cooperate with the security persons for Biometric and security checkups
- Test takers should be seated in the examination hall as soon as it is opened, and listen to the instructions of the invigilators
- It is mandatory for the candidate to sign and paste the photograph on the attendance sheet
- No candidates are supposed to change their place in the examination hall if they do so their candidature will be cancelled
- All the rough work should be done, in the sheets provided to them at the time of examination
- Candidates must stay until the last minute of the examination
- Candidates, who registered for the examination, will ONLY be allowed at the examination centre
Important Documents to carry on BHU PET 2022 Exam Day
The following documents must be taken by the candidates along with them on the day of the Examination to the centre.
- Admit Card
- Original and Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card)
- One passport size photograph (Should be the same as uploaded at the time of Registration)
- PwD certificate issued by the concerned authority if applicable
Do`s and Don`ts for BHU PET 2022 Exam Day
Do`s and Don`ts on BHU PET 2022 Exam Day are provided below.
Be punctual; reach the examination venue prior to the scheduled time.
Do not carry electric gadgets/papers/books/materials inside the examination hall.
Should carry Admit Card and ID Proof
Do not talk with other students in the examination hall
Time Management is very important: Try to complete the examination within the allocated time.
Do not leave the examination hall without the permission of the invigilator
Wear a mask and have the sanitiser handy
Don`t spend much time on one particular section
Follow the instructions of the invigilator
Candidates should not cheat in the examination.
Read all the instructions given in the admit card and question paper
Do not indulge in malpractices during BHU PET 2022 Examination
Have self-confidence, trust yourself
Do not exchange things with fellow students
Applicants should check the working condition of the system allocated in order to avoid glitches between the BHU PET 2022 Exam
Candidates should not carry mobiles, calculators to the examination centre.
For the latest updates and News, Stay tuned to CollegeDekho