- Articles byStream
Food for Life – 7 Things for Every Student to Keep in Mind
For a student both the ‘Study and Food’ goes hand in hand. Food is something that enhances a student’s mood, spirit and situation. Taste blended with spices, taste from raw veggies, delicious handmade dishes or junk food, every platter contains ingredients which are helpful for body functions and growth.
Empty stomach causes more body problems than eating junk or raw food. Hence, savor every dish you eat and stay healthy. Staying in college becomes a bit troublesome for foodies because they get food to fill their appetite but they are not glad to taste everything they easily get.
So, here are 7 dishes that every student must have during college days to stay healthy along with delicious slurps.
• Stuffed Paranthas: Either you have an hour lecture or free from classes, a plate of 2-3 stuffed paranthas will always make you go gaga over food. Aloo parantha, mixed parantha, paneer parantha, egg parantha, pyaaz parantha with pickle, raita and papad are the few top favorites that every college student stands on a queue to grab. These are made of pure ghee or butter that does not harm your body and its taste never goes bland.
• Sprouts, Shakes, Milk: Early morning sprouts, a glass of milk, fruit juice or shakes helps you in staying healthy away from mother's love at home. Sprouts and milk maintain body metabolism and keeps your brain fresh and active throughout the day.
• Chhole/Rajma/Kadi Chaawal: Ask any college student about lunch and there will be a group who would definitely like to binge upon either chhole chawal or raajma chaawal. This delicacy is liked by students since it is healthy and sumptuous. This dish adds flavor to your taste buds along with a bowl of mixed raita.
• Egg/Paneer Rolls: Who would not like spicy rolls? But here spicy does not mean harmful for your body. A little spice blended with either egg or paneer fried with vegetables and green chillies add flavor to your taste by providing basic nutrients to your body.
• Poha/Upma/Idli/Momos: Something that are readily available at every corner of your city. Poha, Upma or Idli are the best breakfast dishes that fill you and help you provide energy and boost with alertness towards work. Steamed Idli and momos with mayonese are healthy options to binge upon during college breaks.
• Soya/Bhel Chaat: A plate full of soya beans or bhel increase your hunger more. Chaat is healthier as it is mixed with green raw veggies or non harmful mixtures. Every college student must try out a single plate of chaat but not get addicted to it so soon!
• Fruit/Vegetable Salad: A bowl of mixed fruit or vegetable salad keeps your hunger at bay and relaxes your body from the hectic day's schedule. Grab a platter fast and chew enough to digest properly and get a healthy body to study effectively.
Your taste buds must be oozing out! Before it is too late just have a good and healthy dish!
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...