Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2022 is set to be conducted on 23 January 2022 (postponed from 26 December 2021), and the admit cards for the same are out now to be downloaded online. In order to be able to sit for GSET Examination 2022, the GSET Agency has imposed certain guidelines. This article intends to help the candidates to know these guidelines, documents to carry on the exam day with and alongside the GSET 2022 Admit Card. A detailed section of the Do’s and Don’ts on the exam day is also provided. Read below for all the required information.
GSET 2021-22: Highlights
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)
GSET Exam Date
23 January 2022
GSET Hall Ticket Date of Release
16 January 2022
GSET 2021-22: Documents to Carry on Exam Day
It is essential for the candidates to have all the requisite documents alongside them so as to avoid on-time jumbling and rush. The GSET Agency has mandated the following documents:
1. Hall Ticket issued by GSET
The importance of admit cards is not to be mentioned separately but candidates must note that the GSET 2022 Hall Ticket must be printed on a white A4 sized paper and its backside must be kept bereft of any markings or extra printings. It must also be noted that a hall ticket not issued by GSET Agency will not be entertained at any examination centre or venue.
In case of any discrepancies regarding the Hall Ticket, the candidates must immediately contact the exam authorities at email@example.com.
2. Photo Identity
In addition to GSET 2022 Hall Ticket, the candidates must also bring their additional photo identity to their examination centre/venue. Any of the candidate’s following documents can be used as a photo identity:
i. Aadhar Card
ii. PAN Card
iii. Driving License
iv. Voter ID
v. College/University Identity Card
Applicants should note that it is solely their responsibility to obtain application confirmation, download the Examination Hall Ticket, and note seating arrangement/venue of the GSET 2022 Examination from the GSET website. GSET Agency will not be held liable for any of these activities.
GSET 2021-22: Exam Day Guidelines
1. To begin with, the candidates are advised to report at their respective examination centre 60 minutes prior to the exam timing to avoid the rush and frisk.
2. Once the exam commences, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre/venue afterwards irrespective of the reason of their delay.
3. Only after the exam ends at 12.30 p.m., the candidates will be allowed to leave the examination centre/venue irrespective if they finish their exam early.
4. If a candidate fails to follow the instructions given by their respective invigilators/staff or gets in an argument, he/she/they will be disqualified from the examination and will be treated under ‘unfair means’.
5. During the time of the exam, if a candidate talks/discusses with other examinees, he/she/they will not only be treated as ‘unfair means’ but also the declaration of their result will be cancelled.
6. It should go unsaid that the candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of stationery or electronic materials inside the examination hall/room, and if a candidate is found in possession of any, it will lead to disqualification.
GSET 2021-22: Do’s and Don’ts
1. Arrive 60 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
2. Bring printed Hall Ticket and Photo Identity.
3. Carry only a pen inside the examination hall/room.
4. Follow the instructions as given by the invigilator.
5. Leave only after the examination ends.
1. Do not alter any information on the admit card.
2. Do not print Hall Ticket on any other paper than A4 (White).
3. Do not talk with fellow examinees after the exam begins.
4. Do not argue with any of the staff members/invigilators.
5. Do not bring baggage to the examination centre. In case of any loss, the centre or GSET Agency will not be responsible.
6. Do not carry stationery, electronics, eatables (packed or unpacked) inside the examination hall/room.
7. Do not smoke, spit, or drink any kind of beverage except water inside the examination centre/hall.
Now is the time to triumph. CollegeDekho wishes you luck!