Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Rajasthan JET is a state-level examination, which provides an excellent opportunity for the candidates, who would like to take admissions in B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Sc Forestry, Food Nutrition, Dietetics, and so on. The responsibility to conduct the Rajasthan JET 2022 examination was vested upon Sri Karan Narendra Agricultural University. Candidates who are qualified in the Joint Entrance Test of Rajasthan are eligible to take admission.
Physics in Rajasthan JET is one of the scoring subjects. The subject Physics consists of four sections. Each section is equally distributed with 10 questions. The total number of questions from the Physics Subject for Rajasthan JET is 40. It is the choice of the candidates to select the 3 subjects out of 5 to take admission through Rajasthan JET. Candidates do select the subjects based on the course which they want to pursue in their under graduation.
Rajasthan JET 2022 Topics- Wise Weightage
The important topics and expected weightage of the topics are given below.
Name of the Topics
Expected Number of Questions
Thermal Properties and Thermodynamics
Electro, Capacitance and Current
SHM and Wave
Centre of Motion
List of Important Chapters of Physics Rajasthan JET 2022
The important topics of Rajasthan JET Physics are given below.
- Electrostatic Potential and capacitance
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Current electricity
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of the current
- Magnetism and Matter
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Motion in Plane
- Dynamics of Uniform Circular Motion
- Laws of motion
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Mechanical Properties of solids
- Mechanical Properties of fluids
- The behaviour of the Perfect gases and kinetic theory of gases
- Mechanical Waves and Ray optics
- Gauss’s law and its application
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
For the latest updates and news about Rajasthan JET 2022, Do visit CollegeDekho