Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) is a common entrance exam conducted in offline mode. The exam is conducted for admission to various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech, postgraduate courses such as MCA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.A and doctoral courses. TUEE 2020 was scheduled to be conducted from 29th May to 31st May 2020 but now the exam has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Those who have already registered for TUEE 2020 can upload their documents till July 31, 2020.
The exam is conducted once a year by Tezpur University. Students who wish to enrol for any of the programmes at Tezpur University will have to appear for TUEE 2020 entrance exam. However, this year due to COVID-19, TUEE 2020 will not be conducted and students will be evaluated on the basis of merit.
It is essential for the candidates appearing for the entrance exam to apply online for admission at Tezpur University. This article will provide you with all the information for TUEE 2020 entrance exam such as eligibility criteria, application form, important dates and selection criteria.
TUEE 2020 Revised Admission Process
Since the university has decided to do away with the entrance exam for this year, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks in the “qualifying” exam. The already-registered students can login to the online application and submit their mark sheets or grade cards of the qualifying exam along with grade to percentage of marks conversion formula.
TUEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who are appearing for the TUEE entrance exam can check all the important dates provided below:
Applications Process Begin
25th February 2020
Last date of submitting the application
July 31, 2020 (Extended Due to Corona Outbreak)
TUEE 2020 offline exam
TUEE 2020 merit list
To be notified
Merit list release for admission
To be notified
Verification of all Documents and admission
To be notified
Course Registration and Counselling
To be notified
TUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria for all the programs available for admission through TUEE 2020 entrance exam.
B.Com with at least 50% aggregate in honours/ major. He or she must have Mathematics as the main subject.
M.Sc. in Physics
B.Sc with at least 50% aggregate in honours/ major in physics with mathematics as one of the main subject. Candidates who don’t have honours/ major must have scored 55% aggregate in physics
M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Bachelor’s degree in Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Physical, Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Technology/ Engineering, four years B.S. programme (Physician Assistant Course) or Medicine, BDS or MBBS with at least 55% marks in honours/ major or aggregate.
M.Sc in Mathematics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics
Bachelor’s degree with at least 45 per cent aggregate in honours/ major in the relevant subject.
Integrated M.A. in English
Candidates must have completed 12th examinations with first class
Integrated B.A. B.Ed. (English Major)
Candidates must secure at least 60 per cent aggregate marks in 12th Examination
Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Physics Major)
Candidates must have cleared 12th examination with first-class having science as a major subject
Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Mathematics Major)
Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Chemistry Major)
Integrated M.Sc. in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Candidates must have scored at least 60 per cent aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in their class 12th examination and also secure a minimum passing marks in individual subjects and English.
Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics
Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry
Candidates must have cleared LLB with at least 50% aggregate
Candidates must have cleared graduation with at least 50% aggregate
Candidates must have cleared 12th examination with science as main subject scoring at least 50% aggregate.
Candidates must have cleared B.Tech or B.E examination from relevant subject
Candidates must have cleared any bachelor degree with at least 50% marks in honours/ major subject or 55% marks in aggregate
Candidates must have cleared any bachelor's degree examination from any stream
Candidates must have cleared 12th examination with 60% aggregate
TUEE 2020 Application Form
While filling the application form of TUEE 2020, candidates can check the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University.
- Click on the tab showing “New user registration”.
- Fill all the details and then click on “register”.
- Once registered, log in with the registered email address along with the password
- Fill in all the details in the space provided
- It must be noted that some of the fields such as academic details and address are mandatory and they cant be left blank.
- After that, review all the application form and check if all the details are correct or not.
- Proceed to submit.
- Submit the application fee.
- Download the copy of the submitted application for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates who are submitting the TUEE application form will have to submit the application fee along with it. The application fee can be submitted via a debit card/ credit card or net-banking. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the transaction details for future reference. The application process will not be completed without submitting the application fee.
Documents Required for Filling TUEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check out the list of all the documents required while filling the application form provided below.
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) signed by the competent authority of any North Eastern State if the candidate is applying for the M.Sc. Programme in Molecular Biotechnology and Biology or B.Tech. Programmes under the North East quota.
- Copy of the JEE (Main) 2020 admit card if the candidate is applying for the B. Tech. Programmes.
- A passport size photograph.
- Copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, if the candidate is seeking admission under any reserved category as mentioned.
- Relevant certificate as evidence of representing Country or State in sports, if any (Not applicable for M. Tech, B. Tech and Ph. D programme)
- Copy of the valid GATE score card if the candidate is applying for direct admission to any M.Tech. Programme.
- Copy of the No Objection/ Sponsorship Certificate issued by the employer, if the applicant is employed.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
The total duration of the TUEE entrance examination is 2 hours. The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions each carrying 1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect attempt. Candidates can also check further details about the entrance exam such as TUEE exam pattern and TUEE marking scheme from the official website of Tezpur University.