For Admission in B.Tech
|Events||Dates (January Exam)||Dates (April Exam)|
|Online availability of application form||September 1, 2018||Second week of February, 2019|
|Last date of online application form submission||September 30, 2018||Last week of February, 2019|
|JEE Main Mock Test||August, 2018||August, 2018|
|JEE Main Admit Card||Last week of December 2018||Last week of March, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (Computer Based Test)||January 6 to 20, 2019||April 7 to 21, 2019|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets display||After January 20, 2019||After April 21, 2019|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||January last week, 2019||April last week, 2019|
|JEE Main Result||First week of February, 2019||First week of May, 2019|
|All India Ranks Declaration||May, 2019|
|B.Tech in Chemical Engineering||30|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)||30|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||30|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||30|
|B.Tech in Materials Science and Engineering||30|
|B.tech in Computer Sciences and Engineering||30|
Indian Institute of Technology B.Tech Admission 2019
Candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM with 60% marks and should have valid score in JEE or any of its equivalent exam supported by IIT-GN.
For Admission in PGD
IIT Gandhinagar offers Post Graduate Degree in eight specialisations. Candidates must A GATE scorecard to get admissions in this course. For admissions in M.Tech. on a part-time basis or in the PGDIIT programme, GATE Scores are not required.
|P.G. Diploma in Chemical Engineering||40|
|P.G. Diploma in in Civil Engineering||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Electrical Engineering||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Material Science and Engineering||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Science||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Earth System Science||40|
|P.G. Diploma in Biological Engineering||40|
Indian Institute of Technology PGD Admission 2019
- Candidate should have passed B.Tech in relevant stream.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and interview.
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and/or GATE score.
- The Institute may also exercise the option of offering admission to a few outstanding candidates based on academic record and/or GATE, without calling them for written test and interview.
- The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, GATE score, written test and interview
For Admission in M.Tech
IIT Gandhinagar offers M.Tech in eight different specialisations.GATE Scorecard is required to take admissions in any of the available branches.
|1||GATE 2019 Notification||July 6, 2018|
|2||Application start date of GATE 2019||September 1, 2018|
|3||End date to fill application form through website||September 21, 2018|
|4||Extended closing date for submission of application through website||October 1, 2018|
|4||Change in category, gender and PwD status||Fourth week of October|
|5||Change in exam city in GATE 2019 application form||Second week of November|
|6||Availability of GATE mock test 2019||Third week of November|
|7||Release date of GATE 2019 paper schedule||Second week of December|
|8||Availability of admit card||January 4, 2019|
|9||GATE 2019 Exam||February 2, 3, 9 & 10, 2019|
|10||Availability of response sheet of GATE 2019||Second week of February|
|11||Availability of answer key||Third week of February|
|12||Last date to challenge the answer key||Third week of February|
|13||Announcement of GATE 2019 result||March 16, 2019|
|14||Availability of score card of GATE 2019||March 20 to May 31, 2018|
|Computer Science and Engineering||40|
|Earth System Science||40|
|Materials Science and Engineering||40|
Indian Institute of Technology M.Tech Admission 2019
- Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST)
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech. GATE is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis or for the PGDIIT programme.
- B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE
- Candidates applying for the regular M.Tech. programme and who are sponsored by their employers do not require GATE score and can be considered as sponsored candidates provided (a) candidate has been in service for more than 2 years (b) employer grants 2 years of study leave and (c) employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of 2 years.The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum and the disciplines may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms, in the selection criteria.
The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum and the disciplines may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms, in the selection criteria.
For Admission in MSc
IIT Gandhinagar offers M.Sc in four different specilisation.A valid JAM Score is required to take admission in any of the branch.
|Online Application Available||1st week of September 2018|
|Closing date online application||2nd week of October 2018|
|Download Admit Card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of February 2019|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of March 2019|
|Submission of application form for admission on IIT JAM 2019 website||2nd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of first IIT JAM 2019 admission list||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of second IIT JAM 2019 admission list||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of third and final IIT JAM 2019 admission list||1st week of July 2019|
|Closure of admission through IIT JAM 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology MSc Admission 2019
- Candidates applying for JAM should have bachelor’s degree as a qualifying examination degree.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks (in all subjects including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) without rounding off.
- Candidates belonging from SC/ST category are required to obtain at least 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off.
For Admission in MA
IIT Gandhinagar offers a Masters degree in arts. All candidate must have to give an entrance exam. Selected candidates will go through the interview process.The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude for graduate studies, written test and interview.
Indian Institute of Technology MA Admission 2019
The minimum criterion to apply is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent CPI/GPA). Please note that meeting the minimum application criterion will not guarantee admission to the program. The students who are awaiting final semester/year results and those who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2017-2018 are also eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be in accordance to the UGC/Supreme Court guidelines.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
Contact No:+91-78782 51653 , +91-79-2395-2051
Address:Village Palaj Simkheda, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382355